PC World Refund Reviews

PC World have a Refund Grade of E.

E

E

Refund - Difficult

45.00%
Industry Average
" They refuse to refund me. "
posted 3 days ago - Richard the customer (as they need reminding)
" Cannot get an answer and just get passed around from department to department and do not want to refund me. "
posted 2 months ago - Thomas Lew
" No refund for the waste of money on the original delivery even. "
posted 4 months ago - Alastair
" After a month of chasing every day they eventually gave a refund claiming thay had lost the laptop. "
posted 4 months ago - darren watson
" Recently purchased a TV through PC World/Curry's in October, paid for the product and was given a delivery date 18th December. Waited in all day for the delivery and at the end of the time slot received a text to state 'Delivery cancelled' no explanation given just stated it was cancelled. Tried to call the customer service department, was on hold for 20mins twice and each time just cut off! We had 8 deliveries that day as we moved house and they all arrived as promised, except PC World! It was my own fault for purchasing it through them in the first place, i used to work for Dixons (same company) 20yrs ago in their customer service department and it was shocking what they go up to, completely incapable of running a business. The manufacturers who supply them their products should stop, that's the only way they will be forced to deliver a service, if they're even capable that is. MANUFACTURERS LOOK AT THE COMPLAINTS ON THIS AND MANY SITES, DON'T CHEAPEN YOUR BRANDS BY ALLOWING THIS BUNCH OF MORONS THE CHANCE OF SELLING THEM! There are 753 companies reviewed in this category on Trust Pilot, Curry's PC World are 746 and PC World are 752, say no more, DO NOT USE THEM! To cap it off, still no delivery date and no promise of a refund, i believe that is theft! "
posted 7 months ago - B Hopkinson
" BE AWARE THEY SELL PRODUCT NOT THE ONE WHICH YOU SEEN ON DISPLAY. Luckily I was able to spot that prior opening the box and seal as otherwise no refund. Not surprised that was told not to go there by a friend who had bad experience also. WOULD NEVER EVER GO THERE AGAIN AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE UNLESS YOU ARE DESPARATE FOR SOMETHING BUT PLEASE TRIPLE CHECK PRODUCT ON DISPLAY AND THE ONE YOU RECEIVE. "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" the "Know-how" team (or as I like to call them "don't know how team") said it would take maximum of a week to repair and if it wasn't done by then we would be entitled to a full refund, baring in mind this was already causing a major inconvenience we put our hands together and preyed it would take less than a week. "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
" Awaiting a parcel to turn up. Then when speaking to them cant get a refund for something that hasnt turned up, because they need to find the missing parcel..... So im out of pocket and have nothing to show for it... Thanks... "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Pushy and dishonest staff eager to make a sale, but do not honour their refund policy. Despite having the receipt and unopened item, the sales assistant proceeded to find excuses not to honour my refund. Just keep this in mind before making any expensive purchases, especially considering the lies they tell you to make the initial sale. "
posted 1 year ago - Dan
" I was not prepared to wait any longer and went to the store to obtain a full refund for the items I bought on 27/10/16, so that I can purchase a similar product from a more trustworthy source. "
posted 1 year ago - peter morgan