PC World Refund Reviews

PC World have a Refund Grade of F.

F

E

Refund - Difficult

39.13%
Industry Average
" Tv developed a fault while under warranty. Taken away for repair for the second time. After 4 weeks and much time on hold to various call centres they agreed to send a replacement. That was 2 weeks ago. We have spent hours on hold only to be told repeatedly that someone would phone us back to arrange delivery - still nobody has. No response to emails or a letter. Original fault report 13th Oct "repaired" and returned 18th Oct Fault re-appeared, sent back for repair again 1st Nov Told fault not repairable and someone would ring to arrange replacement 22nd Nov No repair, no refund, no replacement, still waiting 4th Dec "
posted 2 weeks ago - Pete Hart
" 4 days later I receive an email to say Curry’s cannot provide me with the machine and refund the vouchers REFUSING to then refund the cost of the vouchers to me. "
posted 2 months ago - Roj P
" I visited the Reading Gate PC World yesterday looking for a Laptop for my 9 year old son. I was told that I had to pay a £40 set up fee. When I got home we decided to purchase a Laptop bag. Only to discover that the £40 fee is optional. Beware of sales persons deception, I watched him check with another member of staff as he was a trainee. I will be calling the store today for a refund of my £40, and to make a formal complaint. "
posted 2 months ago - Disappointed Customer
" They refuse to refund me. "
posted 4 months ago - Richard the customer (as they need reminding)
" Cannot get an answer and just get passed around from department to department and do not want to refund me. "
posted 6 months ago - Thomas Lew
" No refund for the waste of money on the original delivery even. "
posted 8 months ago - Alastair
" After a month of chasing every day they eventually gave a refund claiming thay had lost the laptop. "
posted 8 months ago - darren watson
" Recently purchased a TV through PC World/Curry's in October, paid for the product and was given a delivery date 18th December. Waited in all day for the delivery and at the end of the time slot received a text to state 'Delivery cancelled' no explanation given just stated it was cancelled. Tried to call the customer service department, was on hold for 20mins twice and each time just cut off! We had 8 deliveries that day as we moved house and they all arrived as promised, except PC World! It was my own fault for purchasing it through them in the first place, i used to work for Dixons (same company) 20yrs ago in their customer service department and it was shocking what they go up to, completely incapable of running a business. The manufacturers who supply them their products should stop, that's the only way they will be forced to deliver a service, if they're even capable that is. MANUFACTURERS LOOK AT THE COMPLAINTS ON THIS AND MANY SITES, DON'T CHEAPEN YOUR BRANDS BY ALLOWING THIS BUNCH OF MORONS THE CHANCE OF SELLING THEM! There are 753 companies reviewed in this category on Trust Pilot, Curry's PC World are 746 and PC World are 752, say no more, DO NOT USE THEM! To cap it off, still no delivery date and no promise of a refund, i believe that is theft! "
posted 11 months ago - B Hopkinson
" BE AWARE THEY SELL PRODUCT NOT THE ONE WHICH YOU SEEN ON DISPLAY. Luckily I was able to spot that prior opening the box and seal as otherwise no refund. Not surprised that was told not to go there by a friend who had bad experience also. WOULD NEVER EVER GO THERE AGAIN AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE UNLESS YOU ARE DESPARATE FOR SOMETHING BUT PLEASE TRIPLE CHECK PRODUCT ON DISPLAY AND THE ONE YOU RECEIVE. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" the "Know-how" team (or as I like to call them "don't know how team") said it would take maximum of a week to repair and if it wasn't done by then we would be entitled to a full refund, baring in mind this was already causing a major inconvenience we put our hands together and preyed it would take less than a week. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous