InkSquad Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend InkSquad

hello@inksquad.co.uk

35 Bellegrove RoadWelling, Kent

How would you rate InkSquad ?

Vic Ashlee
Verified Buyer
"I have dealt with PCUK for manyyears and have always found them to be extremely knowledgeable, friendly and polite. Whether I have phoned them with a query or been to their Welling shop in person I always feel they all know what they are talking about. I would recomend them to anyone. = Petes Dad."
George Dangerfield
Verified Buyer
"Thanks to Clif and his staff @ PCUK Computers I am never far from a solution to my everyday problems, they have kept me happy and given me a great insight into my computer needs."
"Brilliant customer service great value for money"
"Brill."
Performace Carpets
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank PCUK for there expert advice and friendly service ,i will definitely recommend them. First class service . Jeff Fulton Performance Carpets"
"Very helpful. What else can I Say."
Mrs Seldon
Verified Buyer
"Always helpful and friendly service, they are always willing to take the time to explain what's needed to help with any situation. Would definitely recommend this store and use it again."
"I have been using PCUK for a few years, I have always found them very helpful and always friendly. Always answer my questions not matter what you ask they always try to help. My laptop has been repaired quickly and very reasonably every time. I also like how they phone you first with what is wrong and the price and any advice to get the best from your laptop."
"Honest opinions, expert help and a great service."
Mrs Davidson
Verified Buyer
"Patient with a dinosaur like me and were more than helpful."
Mr Meekums
Verified Buyer
"I have always been very pleased with the PC UK store in welling, the staff are very helpful and always find the time to help and explain anything you wish to know either in store or on the phone. I have purchased two second hand lap tops and a second hand printer, I have had no problems with any of these products and found the prices are very reasonable indeed. I have no hesitation in using the welling store again and again and happy to recommend them to anyone wishing to buy computer equipment."
Mrs Reilly
Verified Buyer
"Very knowledgeable and helpful staff."
Mrs Devaux
Verified Buyer
"Quick, courteous, efficient. What more can I say."
"Used this shop several times. Always really good, professional service. Prices are very reasonable compared to the big department stores. Staff knowledgeable, friendly & always helpful. Would definitely recommend this shop."
Mrs Hussey
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed as I was in the shop November for a checkup and had a new protection uploaded. I had to go back to the shop this month as I had a virus again. The staff in the shop were very helpful and checked my computer I was advised what to do if continues as it was a virus on my email. I was very happy with the outcome and will always use Pc.Uk if I need further assistance."
"As always, first class service, never feel ripped off, will recommend to friends"
"Usual friendly timely and professional service within original quote. Slightly let themselves down this time as not spotted needed to reload the drive and had to return tower to ship to have his rectified ."
"Very good service and they fixed my computer screen however after this repair my laptop does not turn on which was not an issue before the repair"
Mr Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and fast service. Thank you."
Mrs O'Meara
Verified Buyer
"We have used puck for servicing and purchasing our IT equipment. The staff are friendly & knowledgeable. This store is a great local business"
InkSquad is rated 4.91 based on 148 reviews