PDHengineer Reviews

of reviewers recommend PDHengineer
Read PDHengineer Reviews
The composition of the course I took recently on PDH was very concise.
Great material and presentation.
Would recommend.
Some of the graphs and figures could have been more clear. Difficult to read.
It was fine. Enough information to review and informative. Process was easy to navigate.
Excellent courses, which met the Laws & Rules and Ethics requirements for FL PE renewal. I also took the Advanced Florida Building Code course so that I can submit projects for Building Department plans review.
The pdhengineer process went seamlessly. I am nearing retirement and find the cost of 18 hours of pdh to be significant. I did not use the coupons before completing the 18 hours. Maybe something could be done to remind users to complete the coupons. pdhengineer has a good selection of courses but it is not evident how recent the course material might be. It must be expensive to add new course material and one wonders whether it might be acquired from organizations such as ASME or international organizations such as IMechE.
A lot of information packed into a one hour Laws & Rules required course. Good to see the developer kept focus on changes and updates. The disciplinary actions review section tied in well with the course material and helped see some the changes discussed related to actions by the Board.
Very easy to access and use!
Good course. Very well organized. Good worked example.
Most of their content is good. One course I purchased did not look as comprehensive as it should have been. It had 8 hrs listed, but there wasn’t much content. They refunded the course as a voucher so that could take a different course. It’s great to take care of all my PDHs in one website. Very satisfied so far.
Requirements per state are excellent. I am more aware of what is required if I just go to your site than to the individual states

Also I’d like more video reviews with the pdf materials.
Courses are very informative and well written.
Easy to purchase, see completed or to do courses, download material and certificates
Relevant courses and friendly interface. A good experience all around.
Very good & easy to retrieve records
very good courses for PDH requirements, tons of options, online chat platform was very helpful and responsive... overall, a great experience and got what i needed to complete my PDH requirements.
Appreciate the technical engineering-specific courses.
I felt that the Root Cause course was confusing to follow, the examples were outdated.
Very instructive and interesting course. Easy to access
Easy to navigate the site. I found the courses I wanted to take.
PDHengineer is rated 4.66 based on 108 reviews