PDHengineer Reviews

of reviewers recommend PDHengineer
Read PDHengineer Reviews
Very organized and neat. I would recommend to another engineer.
The PDH Engineer website was very useful. It provides all of the necessary information about state-specific requirements and how their course offerings qualify.
Interesting subjects. I took two courses thus far. The latter course I thought was outstanding and it answered many of my questions about the subject matter. However, the 1st course I took was the antithesis. The terminology used in the course was incorrect. For example, in batteries, the metallic oxide is the cathode and is not known as a metallic peroxide; big difference.
Very well organized content allows you to complete at your own pace. Will use again.
PDHengineer has plenty of topics so that I can always find something of interest. The site is easy to use and convenient.
There's always a good selection of courses and I've found PDH responsive whenever there were questions. I've been using PDH for several years now and like that I can find all my continuing education credits as well as the course reference mat'l all in one place. The only drawback I've noticed is that the some of the courses need to be updated to reflect changes since the course was initiated. I'm quite happy otherwise and will continue using them for reference course.
PDHengineer is very useful to brush up on design practices when new projects come in as well as keeping up on my PE requirements. The website is easy to use and quickly provides lots of resources.
Great value and options
Very intuitive and easy to navigate
There were some grammatical and cut and paste errors in the documents. Also, on one test the answers didn't match the numbers in the text and on another two questions had the answers reversed. A little aggravating, however, overall acceptable.
I bought two very good courses from PDHEngineer's well-organized website.
I think the site provides an extensive course selection for any CE need. I would add that the courses may need to updated to the latest technologies.
Easy to navigate site.
Very pertinent subject matter, presented clearly and concisely. I learned something, which is the point. :D
Thanks for the PDH. The course is good.
It was easy to find things, make choices, and navigate in general. The particular course that I took could have used a more extensive introductory overview.
I needed to update my continuation credits for two of my professional engineering licenses. Discovered PDHengineer and found five very interesting and relative courses that I not only enjoyed but learned a few things. Also, the cost of the courses were reasonable. I will use PDHengineer in the future and be recommending to my colleagues and fellow co-workers.

Bill from Massachusetts
The courses are great but should be a complete reference once completed of the subject matter. Fuses and breakers should be fuses and breaker’s 1 thru 5 until topic is exhausted. But that’s what I want. The on line experience is very close to a 5. Course topics should be categorized using subtopics such as fuses, then fuses one through five as an example. Substations, substation topics, Categorized one through five. It’s very close to that now
During the Covid, it was perfect way to keep up with my cont. ed. credits.
PDH Engineer has a wide selection of topics that are presented in clear discussions- not overly techy for the non expert but not dumbed down. The more in depth courses are challenging and informative.
PDHengineer is rated 4.62 based on 69 reviews