Peak Design Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Peak Design

How would you rate Peak Design ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Richard Grosvenor

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Peak Design in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Richard Grosvenor
"I am a disabled photographer and needed a new camera strap that allowed me to carry my camera in a comfortable and convenient manner while leaving my hands free to use my walking stick. The Peak Design strap is a sofisticated solution in a simple package that puts a smile on my face . It's part of my wardrobe."
"A great bag that's easy to use and, so far, very long lasting. Would 100% recommend peak design."
Peak Design is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews