peakerr.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend peakerr.com

Tell us how peakerr.com made you happy
The worst SMM site, all my orders did not delivered properly... I order 500, delivered 13.. Sent a request for refill, only message they will send to refill department.. already month but never get the refill. Not recommended this site.. Taking money but no service.
Scam Site.
scam website buy if u want to be scam tq
Scammers stole my money
I ordered the low priced Instagram Followers, Likes and Comments packages from them, I received Low Quality Fake Followers, Likes and Comments that dropped off within a couple of days.

Then, I ordered the medium priced Instagram Followers, Likes and Comments from them, I received the same Low Quality that dropped off within a couple of days.

Finally, I order the high priced Instagram Followers, Likes and Comments that they advertise as Non Drop, I received the same Low Quality that dropped off within a couple of day.

They deliver, sometimes they over-deliver, and other times they under-deliver, but all delivered disappear within a couple of days, and no matter how much and how long you communicate with them, the communication remains at the level of communication, no solutions, no real actions towards resolving the issues.
peakerr.com is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews