Pennybooks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pennybooks
Read Pennybooks Reviews
Pennybooks were very helpful and professional. They walked me through the process and answered all of my questions promptly.
Could not be more impressed and satisfied with Pennybooks. Like a lot of people I didn't quite understand the accountancy side of business. James and his team have been approachable and incredibly efficient. I feel like my company is in good hands!
Fantastic full package accountancy for small / medium businesses. Seamless to deal with and always on the end of an email to resolve any issues. A great experience so far...
We have been really impressed with Penny books so far. Super helpful and efficient and quick to get back to us. Feels like all our accounting needs are in safe hands! We would definitely recommend to others businesses.
As a pre-revenue start up, Pennybooks has been the perfect partner, helping to define and setting up all the finance procedures from front end customer facing to back-end functions, modelling and processes. Everything works seamlessly and our hope is that we will continue to work with Brendon and the team well into the future.
The Penny Books team have been an integral part of our startup business. Both Brendon & James are professional and on hand to answer any question, big or small.
We look forward to growing our business with them over the years.

Nina & Lauren,
Two Fly Femme
This is the answer you have been looking for. Having been in large companies with FDs/CFOs/accounts teams; now I actually have the hands on and responsive relationship I need with finance. Can’t recommend highly enough.
To say that Pennybooks offer an invaluable service is an understatement.
Their knowledge, professionalism and willingness to explain everything every step of the way gives me utter confidence that they’re the best at what they do.
Since we've been working with PennyBooks they have improved and automated our accounting resulting in significant time and cost savings. For an ecommerce business like OPUMO it's imperative that we remove manual processes and fully streamline and integrate our systems, our bank's systems and accounting and reporting software and this is something that the team at PennyBooks did quickly and efficiently. Deadlines are met on time and the team are great to deal with. We simply can't recommend them highly enough.

Harry Beattie
Co-founder
OPUMO
I switched over to PennyBooks 6 months ago and I’m SO glad I made the leap!
James and Brendon and the PennyBooks team have been so helpful, patient and genuinely invested in the success of my business.

Their bookkeeping service has helped free up so much of my time, which I can now invest in marketing and sales rather than worrying about admin.

Highly recommend!!

Emily - Honey&Hive
excellent service and woudl recomend to anyone!
Always helpful, always a quick response. What more does someone need (apart from money)?
A welcome change from my old accountants. Reliable and friendly, and always available when you need help. Using the last tech to keep costs down i feel the accounts side of things is now no longer a chore and can be done quickly and efficiently.
Highly Recommend
Working with the PennyBooks team has been a revelation. As a fitness professional turned business owner I needed someone to help take control of and help educate me in the financial and tax side of the business (which is not my key skill set!) and Brendon, James and the team have been absolutely fantastic in that regard. Aside from their technical skill, they are great people and genuinely interested in my business and in helping it to succeed. You don't often get that level of personal touch from an external finance / accounts team so working with them has been a breath of fresh air. Can't recommend these guys highly enough - thanks Team PennyBooks!
Luke Meessmann - Owner, Absolute Studios.
Brilliant, personalised, professional service! I switched accountants to move to PennyBooks and am so pleased that I did. I have found them to be incredibly approachable, patient (I have alll the questions) and solution-based when I wanted to manage growing admin and open a second business. Join PennyBooks if you want to make the headache of accounting easy and actually be able to converse with your accountant.
Pennybooks is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews