Pension Advice Reviews

hello@pension-advice.ie

Unit 4 , Block D
Tyrrelstown Village

Tell us how Pension Advice made you happy
Had the pleasure of dealing with Louise. She was super helpful and assisted me with any queries I had in relation to my PRSA and Investment funds. Could not recommend Pension Advice enough, and would highly encourage anyone I know to go to them for financial advice.
The whole team at pension advice are fantastic. They have helped me a number times with life assurance, mortgage protection and pensions. They are always at the end of the phone and happy to help. I wish more financial services could be as easy to deal with. Its always a pleasure and i will be a client for life.
Chris and Louise were great in helping me sort out transferring my UK pension funds to Ireland. I had put this off for 20 years as it seemed far too complex. With their guidance, the process was very straightforward - at least on my part! Louise always kept in touch and was very persistent in dealing with the funds in the UK who seemed to want to make this more difficult! Thank you both. I have already recommended you to friends in a similar situation.
I had a query regarding State / Private pension issues. This was not exactly PensionAdvice's area but they were exceptionally helpful and took the time to discuss the issues, clarify my queries and point me in the right direction. Will definitely use them in the future when the time comes.
I couldn’t complement Louise and Chris enough.From start to finish Louise was emailing,ringing and keeping me in touch every week. I would recommend Louise and pensionadvice highly 100% and thank you..
Chris and Louise were both very patient and professional. Every step of the transfer process was explained and executed with great efficiency. Thank you both.
Very happy with the work done by Chris and Louise. They succeeded where other companies failed. I am very happy to recommend Pension Advice team especially to those who are looking to transfer their pensions from UK to Ireland.
I scoured the web to find the best pension advisors to set up a PRSA, with the best performing funds. After hours of calls I found Chris who provided what I was looking for. I had the pleasure of dealing with Nicola who was great to talk to and who answered all of my queries without hesitation. She provided me with numerous options and plans for further investments and savings. And set them up hassle free. I highly recommend Pension Advice, 5star service, best in the market.
Extremely happy with Chris and Louise. They made the whole process easy.
A brilliant service from Chris, Louise & the team, very professional and helpful and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone for Pensions advice. Thanks guys for all your help.
A great service, very responsive. Everything explained. The guys fast tracked the process. Vey happy with the service. James
Everything was executed with no fuzz and really great people to deal with. Louise and Chris excellent to deal with. Highly recommend
Chris Mckenzie and the team at Pension Advise , I found them extremely professional and knowledgeable. I had two company pensions and Chris and the team gave me options to utilise these pensions in a different way . The team were 100% transparent all the way through the process , this I feel is the support and customer service clients need . Thanks again . Regards Alan
Can't say enough good about this company, Chris, Louise and team were excellent, everything they promised they delivered. It was money very well spent. I highly recommend them.
I found Chris & Louise very helpful & Highly Professional. Chris explains everything in full detail. I would have no hesitation in recommending "Pension Advice". Thank You Chris & Louise
A pleasure to deal with throughout. Every detail handled in a thoroughly professional manner.
Very professional, knowledgeable and helpful.
Just felt very confident that everything was in the right hands and getting looked after, found the best solution to my problem Would highly recomend
Hi have used pension advice to switch providers . They are very knowledge and extremely helpful and efficient .I would highly recommend them a pleasure to deal with Desmond Shekleton
Louise and Chris really helped me out very professionally, with a minimum of fuss, and in record time. Delighted with their service!!
Pension Advice is rated 5.00 based on 52 reviews