Pension Advice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pension Advice

Tell us how Pension Advice made you happy

"Transferred my pension from the UK to Ireland, through Chris Mckenzie at Pension Advice. I was extremely busy, but Chris simplified the process. His advice around the pros and cons of transferring my UK pension was excellent. He did most of the paperwork and recommended funds in Ireland. Whether you are setting up a new pension in Ireland or transferring from somewhere else to Ireland, I'd recommend Chris."
"Can't rate Pension Advice and Chris Mckenzie high enough. Had a private pension in the UK and I moved back to Ireland 10 years ago. With Brexit on the horizon, I thought I'd just make a phone call. Chris had the answers I needed immediately, as I was concerned about UK and Irish taxes and whether it was worth moving it (Of course it was as there were no tax implications in transferring the pension to a Qrops). Chris managed everything, without any hassle to me. If I invest further (as the state pension in Ireland is not looking like a great retirement option), I'll definitely be onto Chris. Mairéad Daly."
"I've lived outside Ireland for more than 20 years now. Recently I worked with Chris to transfer an old pension fund into an New Ireland ARM. Chris walked me through every step clearly and concisely. He updated me throughout the entire process. Even taking the time to reach out to me with updates while he was on vacation with his family. When everything was finalized, I ended up with a much better plan and a tax free lump sum greater I was initially offered from my original pension plan. I couldn't recommend Chris McKenzie and Pension Advice highly enough. If you need any retirement financial help, you need look no further."
"Chris looked after my ARF purchase and investment. He was able to achieve a higher tax free lump sum and i feel my investment is in good hands."
"Got a call from Chris we went through my pension with him he made it very simple to understand what I need to do to get the full value from my pension great advice thanks again"
"Delighted I found Pension Advice online, they took the time to explain everything and I’ve now got a pension advisor I’m very happy with - thanks Ken"
"Fantastic site - got all the info I was looking for.."
"Pension Advice helped me transfer my UK pension back to Ireland , the whole process was informative and the guys were a pleasure to deal with - Would recommend Pension advice to anyone looking for good advice in this area !"
"I've recently contacted Pension advice.ie for some advice in relation to my ARF investment. I would recommend them without hesitation , the meeting was very informative and educational and i really understand what my options are moving forward. Thank Chris , Much appreciated - Paul , Glasnevin Dublin 11"
Pension Advice is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews