Pension Advice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pension Advice

How would you rate Pension Advice ?

"Chris looked after my ARF purchase and investment. He was able to achieve a higher tax free lump sum and i feel my investment is in good hands."
"Got a call from Chris we went through my pension with him he made it very simple to understand what I need to do to get the full value from my pension great advice thanks again"
"Delighted I found Pension Advice online, they took the time to explain everything and I’ve now got a pension advisor I’m very happy with - thanks Ken"
"Fantastic site - got all the info I was looking for.."
"Pension Advice helped me transfer my UK pension back to Ireland , the whole process was informative and the guys were a pleasure to deal with - Would recommend Pension advice to anyone looking for good advice in this area !"
"I've recently contacted Pension advice.ie for some advice in relation to my ARF investment. I would recommend them without hesitation , the meeting was very informative and educational and i really understand what my options are moving forward. Thank Chris , Much appreciated - Paul , Glasnevin Dublin 11"
Pension Advice is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews