Pension Advice Reviews

hello@pension-advice.ie

Unit 4 , Block D
Tyrrelstown Village

Tell us how Pension Advice made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent Pension calculators on the site and a fantastic resource on the right pension for me. Great website to refer too !
Excellent advice from Louise and Chris. I would recommend this company to anyone. Thanks guys, for making the process so hassle-free.
I found both Chris and Louise very helpful given that I had no knowledge of Pensions. I am very happy to have chosen them to assist in dealing with my pension going forward. I would highly recommend this company if you are seeking any information in relation to your pension.
I used Pension Advice for transferring my Uk pension to Ireland. They were professional, efficient and explained the process step by step very easily. I was kept abreast of all correspondence with the UK pension administrators and would highly recommend using them.
Highly recommend - excellent advise and a great team. Couldn't have been more helpful.
Professional , Knowledgeable ,
Experts in the pension area .
I read the reviews and arranged a meeting with Chris . My case was quite complex with a U.K. scheme and two Irish schemes . He was a great source of information and continuously provided me with expert advice and direction . The best thing I ever did was to engage Chris . I will reflect this by encouraging my colleagues and friends to engage pension advice as their trusted financial advisor. Highly recommended.
Great advice from chris.He explain very weĺl and your able to understand.Brillant service
Top class advice from a top class company. Thanks Guys. Recommend pension Advice without hesitation ! Clear, concise and transparent from the start. Much appreciated !
After a recommendation from a colleague, I engaged with the “Pensions Advice” service during August 2019. From the outset, my situation was handled exclusively by a single individual (Chris McKenzie) with whose knowledge, professionalism and personable manner I was immediately impressed with. Chris’s practical & easily understood advice, of what is a very complex area (ARF/AMRF/Pension Bond/Transfer value/compliance), enabled me to make very important but fully informed decisions along the way. Four months later, in December 2019, I ended up with an outcome that I am absolutely delighted with - one that would never have been achieved without the services of Pensions advice (and Chris)..

It’s also worth mentioning that part of the outcome delivered for me involved interactions between Pensions Advice and Cantor. Chris’s engagement with Cantor was also highly impressive and he also helped with the completion of copious amounts of documentation throughout the entire engagement.

In summary, the overall service provided by Pensions Advice (and Chris) represented for me, their customer, what can only be properly described as a great example of a “Best in Class” customer experience....!
I will certainly be recommending the services of Pension Advice to my colleagues & friends.
Recently dealt with Chris Crowley who reviewed my retirement options. He was very clear and presented all options available to me and informed me of the positives and negatives of each option. His explanation of funds was excellent and I was happy to set up my ARF with him. I am confident that I am in good hands. I would highly recommend Chris and Pension Advice.
Chris Crowley and the Pensions Advice team were great to deal with. Very flexible with meeting me close during my lunch hour in city and gave great advice in setting up an Executive Pension and transferring an old pension into a PRB account. Also helped my wife and I setup a new Life Policy. Looking forward to maintaining a long relationship with Chris and team, as I will open new account and different products in future.
I recently dealt with Chris regarding setting up a investment savings plan. He helped with all aspects and gave excellent advice around funds and strategies. I would have no hesitation in recommending Chris.
I worked in the UK for 14 years & was in a company pension scheme. I decided to transfer the fund to an approved scheme in Ireland in 2019 & went to Chris McKenzie at Pensions Advice. I found him to be thoroughly professional, did what he said he would do & in line with expected timescales. I would thoroughly recommend Chris to anybody seeking advise & action on similar matters.
I highly recommend Pension Advice and Chris Mckenzie. I had a Pension Sharing Order from a private pension in the UK that I wanted to transfer to Ireland as I now live here. It wasn’t the easiest of transfers but Chris always kept me in the loop and no matter what time of day he always responded promptly.
Chris is friendly, patient and clearly knows his stuff. Pension now transferred and I’m a happy client. Thank you.
I was contacted very quickly and spoke with Chris who was very knowledgable and gave me some great simple to understand advice , I would highly recommend this service to cut through the jargon and get clear understandabe advice.
excellent, friendly and very clear and easy to understand advice that really helped me. They were willing to take the time to go into detail and to understand my personal situation.
Very honest very truthful genuinely wanted to help straightforward highly recommend Alan o brien
First class advice ! I really feel my pension is in good hands. I’ll be retiring in 6/7 years and I’m confident with Pension advice looking after the investment strategy, I’ll retire in a good position financially.
Chris was friendly, professional and very helpful. His clear explanations and constant contact through email and was fantastic. He really put my mind at ease that I was choosing the right pension scheme for me. I'm looking forward to dealing with Chris in the future.
As with many of the other reviewers, we had worked in the UK for many years and with Brexit looming felt it prudent to move our pensions to Ireland. Between us, we had to consolidate a number of pensions and Chris McKenzie provided sound advice and great guidance in how best to accomplish this. We now have an enhanced and transparent pension position and would not hesitate in recommending the services provided by Chris and Pension Advice.
Pension Advice is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews