Pension Advice Reviews

hello@pension-advice.ie

Unit 4 , Block D
Tyrrelstown Village

Tell us how Pension Advice made you happy
A brilliant service from Chris, Louise & the team, very professional and helpful and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone for Pensions advice. Thanks guys for all your help.
A great service, very responsive. Everything explained. The guys fast tracked the process. Vey happy with the service.

James
Everything was executed with no fuzz and really great people to deal with.

Louise and Chris excellent to deal with.

Highly recommend
Chris Mckenzie and the team at Pension Advise , I found them extremely professional and knowledgeable.
I had two company pensions and Chris and the team gave me options to utilise these pensions in a different way .
The team were 100% transparent all the way through the process , this I feel is the support and customer service clients need .
Thanks again .
Regards Alan
Can't say enough good about this company, Chris, Louise and team were excellent, everything they promised they delivered. It was money very well spent. I highly recommend them.
I found Chris & Louise very helpful & Highly Professional. Chris explains everything in full detail. I would have no hesitation in recommending "Pension Advice". Thank You Chris & Louise
A pleasure to deal with throughout.
Every detail handled in a thoroughly professional manner.
Very professional, knowledgeable and helpful.
Just felt very confident that everything was in the right hands and getting looked after, found the best solution to my problem

Would highly recomend
Hi have used pension advice to switch providers . They are very knowledge and extremely helpful and efficient .I would
highly recommend them a pleasure to deal with
Desmond Shekleton
Louise and Chris really helped me out very professionally, with a minimum of fuss, and in record time. Delighted with their service!!
Chris and Louise are very professional and helpful. I received excellent advice. The whole process was carried out on line which saved me having to travel to Dublin. I would highly recommend them for pension advice and investments.
I researched fully who best to trust with my pension transfer from the UK to Ireland.
As there was a fair amount in my pension fund, I wanted to find a Company I could trust to bring my money home safely to Ireland and also give me the investment advice going forward.

I Chose PensionAdvice as they are specialists in this area.
Chris McKenzie is an expert in pensions and every question I asked him he knew the answer straight away.
Chris patiently takes you through the pension details of Amrf and Arf's. and explains the steps involved in getting your money transferred.
Louise works on the admin side and is super efficient. All paperwork is turned around extremely quickly as the aim is to get your fund home asap.
I can confirm I am a very happy customer... My funds were received into Ireland very recently. A few weeks later I received my 25% tax free payment into my bank account.
Yes, I would highly recommend using Pension Advice
Excellent Pension calculators on the site and a fantastic resource on the right pension for me. Great website to refer too !
Excellent advice from Louise and Chris. I would recommend this company to anyone. Thanks guys, for making the process so hassle-free.
I found both Chris and Louise very helpful given that I had no knowledge of Pensions. I am very happy to have chosen them to assist in dealing with my pension going forward. I would highly recommend this company if you are seeking any information in relation to your pension.
I used Pension Advice for transferring my Uk pension to Ireland. They were professional, efficient and explained the process step by step very easily. I was kept abreast of all correspondence with the UK pension administrators and would highly recommend using them.
Highly recommend - excellent advise and a great team. Couldn't have been more helpful.
Professional , Knowledgeable ,
Experts in the pension area .
I read the reviews and arranged a meeting with Chris . My case was quite complex with a U.K. scheme and two Irish schemes . He was a great source of information and continuously provided me with expert advice and direction . The best thing I ever did was to engage Chris . I will reflect this by encouraging my colleagues and friends to engage pension advice as their trusted financial advisor. Highly recommended.
Great advice from chris.He explain very weĺl and your able to understand.Brillant service
Pension Advice is rated 5.00 based on 43 reviews