People's United Bank Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend People's United Bank
4PM
4PM

Tell us how People's United Bank made you happy

"I have never had many issues with peoples, but tonight is the 3rd tim in 2 weeks that my app will not work, and for the first time ever even the # will not give me any automated details and says "I'm sorry our call center is closed". That should not matter with an automated call, I'm not trying to speak to someone! As well as the fact that last week their system was down online so it was declining my bank card when I tried using it for purchase. Peoples bank is experiencing so many issues lately, that affect me as a paying customer, it makes me believe after years with them it's time to find a new bank."
Are you People's United Bank? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
People's United Bank is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews