Pep and Lekker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pep and Lekker
Read Pep and Lekker Reviews

About Pep and Lekker:

We’re proud to be an all-natural food company that you can trust. All of our food is vegan and naturally free from gluten. We never add sugar or sugar substitutes, (are certified no added sugar by Sugarwise), and leave out any additives or preservatives. We use simple, wholesome real ingredients, rather than powders and flavourings, and focus on nutritional value and great taste.

gafsen@pepandlekker.com

The Stable Yard, Vicarage Road, Stony Stratford, MK11 1BN

Tell us how Pep and Lekker made you happy
My family loves these snacks and I am very happy that they do because they are very good quality and so healthy. I have struggled to find healthy snacks that taste good on the market, so was very thankful when I found these gems!
Fantastic customer service - personal, friendly and always quick and efficient. The snacks are delicious and full of good ingredients!
Far exceeded my expectations! Needed something nutritious, with high end ingredients, balanced and above all tasty! Best seeded snack ever, happily working my way through all of the flavours! 😊
Pep and Lekker 5 star review on 30th October 2020