Perfect Hair Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Perfect Hair Health
Read Perfect Hair Health Reviews

Tell us how Perfect Hair Health made you happy
Where do I even begin! If I could Rob and his team 10 stars, I would. I'm not typically one to leave reviews, but my experience so far has been so great that I couldn't not leave one!

All of his products and services are truly top notch and I consider myself lucky to have stumbled upon his resources.

His book is fantastic, the membership community is incredibly helpful and Rob himself is just awesome to work with. I signed up for the consulting membership option and couldn't be happier with my decision.

Rob spent quite a bit of time with me walking through all of my options, helping me understand things and also answered all of my questions. He is so patient, thorough and crystal clear with his explanations.

If you're considering any hair loss regimen, whether that's PRP, Massage Therapy, a LLLT helmet or even a flat out hair transplant, you would greatly benefit from going through the Perfect Hair Health's product/services FIRST before going down any one path. It will not only save you loads of time but also $$$. It will help you make clear decisions based on your needs which is crucial.

Overall, I couldn't be happier with my experience thus far and if you're considering purchasing anything from Perfect Hair Health DO IT!!!.
I really wish I would have found Rob sooner. He provides extensive information on his website, through his member network and with his 1:1 advice. Finding him sooner would have saved me countless hours of research, money wasted on doctors and products. Well worth the fee and I feel like I haven't even taken advantage of everything I have access to. Plus, he is just a super nice guy and easy to talk to.
Ive been struggling a lot with day to day confidence because of my hair loss and have been trying countless strategies to help reverse it will no results whatsoever. But when i came across Rob and Perfect hair, the biggest thing at the beginning was the mental support it provided being a part of a community and getting the best of everyones experiences, there is an abundance of information / research readily available, and for the first time since the beginning of my hair loss journey im beginning to see some results.
After years of doing research on different reasons and solutions for hair loss, Perfect Hair Health has nailed it. Rob has thoroughly researched the different causes for hair loss and offers honest options/possible solutions for each. He is realistic and honest. Save yourself tons of time, money and frustration and subscribe to his program!
Rob is the real deal! He is truly a kind and caring person who wants nothing more than to support you the best that he can in your hair health journey.

In a world of quick fixes and gimmicks, he offers sound solutions, backed by honest science, that support you with your own personal needs. He has created amazing resources inside his community that are truly a cut above anything I have ever seen in the work of hair health.

I highly recommend working with him and taking the time to dive into all the amazing resources he has so carefully put together with his methodical mentality.

I thank you Rob for your spirit, guidance and professionalize all the while having the most personal touch.
Hair loss can be an absolutely depressing and destabilising experience. In this age we tend to turn to the internet when faced with troubles - especially something as personal as hair loss. Unfortunately, the internet is teeming with snake oil salesman looking to prey on desperation. Even forums/communities for those with hair loss can be incredibly toxic and negative.

Perfect Hair Health is none of the above. It is a community of individuals seeking to address their own hair loss as well as that of others through sharing research, treatments, and simple positivity. No one is trying to sell you anything. No one is telling you HAVE to take this drug or HAVE to just accept hair loss and shave your head. And no one is promising you’ll grow your hair back - because folks are realistic and procedural about how they approach the complicated issue that is hair loss.

Above all Rob is absolutely amazing. I was suspect of joining at first and even found some of the pictures from one of PHH before and after success stories on another website. I emailed Rob about this and Rob responded soon after with details on the individual in the image and explained how he and another individual had both helped the person from the photos.

Overall, I would recommend PHH to anyone who is starting to lose their hair and wants to do something about it. Well worth the price.
The great thing about Rob’s platform is that you basically have all the research in front of you. There’s no need to waste your time looking for answers on YouTube or various forums/blogs filled with conflicting info because you have access to both theory (Rob’s 226 page book and dozens of articles on the website) and various ways to implement it. Even if something doesn’t work for you at the moment you still have many options - build a new custom program or tweak the current one based on Rob and other community members’ recommendations.

The forum is incredible, one of the best aspects of the website IMO - actually active community (which is rare in the age of social media) full of positive and knowledgeable people that are able to discuss and delve into lots of different topics. If you’re not an active poster there’s already lots of threads on it with tons of useful info and success stories but you can always create your own thread to post progress photos and discuss your current situation with Rob and other members that are eager to share their knowledge with you. I honestly wish all the other internet communities had the same type of energy.

Other key strength of Rob’s platform is that early on you realize that hair loss is a complicated issue and there is no magic cure that will instantly solve all of your hair related problems. I think that message is very important because it teaches you to treat other health problems the same way where you have to actually do your research and fix things like diet, sleep schedule, daily activities etc. instead of just taking pills that most of the time only mask the problem and do nothing to get to the root of it. I think that way Rob helps people to develop the healthy approach to solving their problems and they’ll benefit from it greatly further down the line.

I definitely recommend PHH to anyone who’s struggling with hair loss and is interested in the holistic approach to health and wellbeing overall.
I can only speak on my personal experiences , If keeping your hair or getting some back without surgical procedures This is by far the best site for information and help. As soon as I started to follow some of the guild lines I noticed no more hair fall , all my questions were answered right away, I have nothing but positive things to say about rob and his site.
Rob English/Perfect Hair Health:

This website provides a wealth of information and is invaluable to people who are looking for help regarding their hair loss.
It is distressing to realise that ones's hair is thinning, the scalp is becoming more visible and people are starting to comment upon it.
There is a huge amount of online information to wade through regarding hair loss/types of hair loss/causes/diagnosis/treatment et al and then to decide upon which company/business is reputable/which product or treatment to buy & try/and so it goes on & on; this can be overwhelming.
The support/help from Rob English via his website, community and/or on a one-to-one basis is excellent; it is based not only upon his own personal experience of hair loss and all that this issue entails but upon detailed information which is equitable and is backed up with scientific evidence.
I fully recommend Rob English and Perfect Hair Health website.
Thank you.
Julie. Sep 11th 2020.
Rob's ability to share his immense knowledge in a user-friendly and affable way is a breath of fresh air. Finally, there's a place to get tailor-made, trustworthy answers that get you results.
Robert has an amazing ability to synthesize scientific papers into easy to read summaries. In the often fraudulant world of hair-loss treatrment this is a god-send. The site is an excellent resource for those who wish to preserve their hair.
Rob English and Perfect Hair Health is one of the most extraordinary glad surprises that I've experienced in the last few years. I personally worked with Rob on my hair and I found him to be one of the most gracious, kind, insightful, funny and wise men I've had the privilege to spend time with. He knows more about hair, how to take care of it and how to grow it back than anyone that I know.

He's extraordinarily generous with his time and he's so full of information and is a champion for you and your hair health. His guidance and willingness to support me in any way possible was very meaningful to me. In that first conversation he gave me some insights that I had never even considered that changed the health of my hair almost immediately and I'm not exaggerating.

I am 71 years young and have been going through some significant hair challenges over the last couple 6+ years and Try as I may, I mean I tried everything possible from micro needling, brushing my hair a few hundred times a day for years, to Caffeine and Ketoconazole shampoos, Minoxidil, finasteride, dutasteride, you name it and nothing slowed down the thinning, the shedding and receding of my hair line, nothing. My hair was on a fast track To oblivion and there was an anything that I could fine it seem to be able to slow that down.

That is until I heard about Rob and the perfect hair health website and actually booked a time to speak with Rob. That was a few weeks ago and that was one of the very best decisions abut my hair that I've ever made. Rob and I spoke a few weeks ago and before that conversation I was guided to navigate his extraordinary community and go through very brief and thorough questionnaires to begin to determine what might be going on with my hair loss and that was extremely eye-opening.

I thought I knew a lot about my hair, however thankfully I didn't know everything. :-) After doing that I've been met with him for about an hour and in that conversation he shared things up with me that were beyond eye-opening and he was also generous enough to follow back with me a couple days later to add a few additional things. And by following his guidance I went from literally handfuls of hair coming out over the last couple of years to almost nothing coming out and I am not exaggerating in the least. This guy is the real deal and if you want to know how to stop your hair from thinning out and receding and begin to grow it back, then you absolutely must pay attention to this guy and spend time on his unbelievably brilliant, in depth and knowledgeable forum/website/community that he's created called PerfectHairHealth.com.

This is amazing community of people who share their experiences and their wisdom and in so doing it creates a geometric progression of brilliance and wisdom that even Rob couldn't provide by himself. And that's because of the varied experiences and perspectives that so many people bring to the community along with of course, the man, Rob English.

I promise you if you become a member and speak with Rob and interact with his community and look at what he has to offer it will change the health of your hair, your outlook and you will thank me later, I promise you! Thank you my brother Rob and may you all stay safe, be well and creating perfect hair health and in all areas of your life! And as Lin Manuel Miranda sings in Hamilton, "I'm not throwin away my shot", Don't throw away your shot to bring your hair back to perfect health, God bless you all. Sending rich blessings, Garrett Lambert Santa Monica, California
As I continue down my hair regrowth journey, Rob has been a model of professionalism and a bastion of scientific knowledge. He takes the time to understand your hair history, work through potential root causes, and problem solve through protocols, which is exactly who I've always needed on my team and exactly what my primary care practitioner has been unwilling to give me. While I'm still at the start of my journey and protocol, and regrowth is still a few months away hopefully, I feel reassured that Rob is there to help me solve this problem for good.
After many years of quietly stressing about my diminishing locks and with seemingly nothing I could do about it other than take poisonous chemicals such as fin asterisk and minoxidil, I finally discovered PHH. Rob’s rigorous scientific manner really impressed me, and his methods delivered in every way possible, I know longer really think about hair loss! He also really cares about his community, and it shows when you become a member. Even though I feel I don’t really even need to be a member anymore as I have enough regrowth and maintenance to be happy, I continue to be to support what Rob for what he has done and for the continued value he provides. Thank you Rob!
My journey with hair loss began about 7-8 years ago. Having tried multiple products, procedures, and therapies, and spending thousands of dollars, I was left only more confused and dejected about my situation. Then I came across Perfect Hair Health. I knew this would be something different because of Rob's story and the information he presented. He wasn't trying to sell me a specific product, but rather was presenting the science behind hair loss and the research behind different treatments, and what type of hair loss would respond best to them. I especially enjoyed my call with Rob, his willingness to listen to my story, share his knowledge, and guide me in the right direction. His approach shows that he genuinely cares about the people in this community and will do all he can to continue to find answers and provide information through new research. He has done an amazing job bringing this community together and letting us know that we are not alone. For the first time in my journey, I am excited and hopeful. Thanks Rob!
Not to sound cheesy but finding this site was like having a dark cloud lifted from me. Anyone who has hair loss can attest how defeated and ugly you feel. I was there. Until I joined Rob's site. Once I joined, I spent the next 2 days pouring over Rob's book. It was clear, concise, informational and unbiased! The hair loss industry is a multi billion industry that plays with your emotions. You are pulled in 100 different directions and don't know where to start. Everyone sounds like a they are selling snake oil but you just want to buy it because you don't know where to turn. Rob's book and site give you a plan. A MULTI STEP plan to find the root cause of your own personal hair loss. I was able to get detailed blood work, that shocker, my dermatologist NEVER recommended. My hair is growing back, albeit slowly, but it is growing back. The site says hair growth is a long game. Remember that. These little reminders have helped me. I know his site can help you too. Good luck on your on hair journey!
I consider myself lucky that I came across Rob and this website 6 months ago. I wanted to understand the science behind hair loss and see if I could see improvements without drugs. I got both of these outcomes within 6 months. There's still progress to be made, but I now feel equipped with the knowledge and routine to get there.

The resources and information inside the membership are clearly the result of a lot of research on Rob's part. It's also continually updated. You'll find comprehensive information packs on all approaches, from standardised massages to drugs and everything in between. The community forum and Rob himself are responsive and supportive.

I highly recommend Rob and this website, and I'm excited to see where his research goes. It may be the only honest and effective hair loss resource out there.
Perfect Hair Health is my go-to source for genuine, trust-worthy information on hair loss and how to treat it. Rob is a thoughtful, compassionate person who is very knowledgeable about hair loss, generous with his time, and intellectually honest. Part of finding trustworthy sources on information is a person being able to admit when they don't know something or when they were wrong about something, even if they really believed it. In all my interactions with Rob, that has come through.

I come to Perfect Hair Health not just to know what treatments for hair loss worked, but what is just not supported by evidence, and I shouldn't even waste my time with. That's valuable.

I'm as big a skeptic as they come, but after giving Rob's massage techniques an honest try for a few weeks, I'm seeing tiny little hairs pop up in places that haven't had hair in years. Even if that's all the progress I make, Rob is on to something because he is able to connect the dots between different areas of medical research that usually do not interact with each other. I'm thankful for citizen scientists like Rob who are just passionate about bringing truthful information to the average person.

I appreciate his intellectual humility more than anything because it is through that, that truthful information comes to light. Thank Rob!
If you're afraid of losing your hair or in the process of it, I would highly recommend joining Perfect Hair Health. I spent months researching hair loss and what to do in order to prevent it. It was also extremely stressful going down all these rabbit holes and coming across contradictory information.

Here's what I liked about PerfectHairHealth(PHH):
1.) Rob uses scientific studies and never jumps to a conclusion without thoroughly investigating things. It really helps you understand what has been shown to work and what hasn't.
2.) There are a ton of different options presented, both natural options and pharmaceutical. This means you can get all the info in one place and decide what direction you want to go.
3.) Rob is a real person! He tells his story, he posts regularly in the forums, you can skype with him, he has video interviews and he's very genuine in his approach to helping people.
4.) The forums are full of kind and positive people. I'm sure most hair loss forums mean well, but they usually turn quite angry or into a pity party. While I understand why, it should be about uplifting and helping each other. The members in PHH share ideas and support each other, so I feel like I always have a place to share info or get support.

PHH provides a place with the most up-to-date information, a solid community and someone I feel is sincere in helping you combat your hair loss. Now I'm not stuck researching online or feeling alone in this thing.
Perfect Hair Health is exactly what I was looking for to help find a natural hair loss regime! I love all the detailed articles backed by actual research which I know I can trust. Rob is also awesome and willing to work with you through the consulting package to design customs regimes to meet you needs.
Perfect Hair Health is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews