Perfume Plus Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Perfume Plus Direct
Read Perfume Plus Direct Reviews

About Perfume Plus Direct:

Shop Online for cheap perfume, fragrances, discount cosmetics, aftershave and gift sets for men and women, all at discount prices from Perfume Plus Direct with discounts of up to 70% off high street prices plus attractive voucher codes.

perfumeinfo@perfumeplusdirect.co.uk

Po Box 683

Tell us how Perfume Plus Direct made you happy
I bought three 200ml bottles of CK1 eau de toilette and no matter how much of it you put on, there is no scent. Basically it is water! The box and the bottles look genuine but the content is fake!
I wrote to the company's customer services department and explained the situation. What I received in reply was a generic email not addressing me by my name or refer to the product I purchased and basically disputed my claim.
I have no doubt whatsoever that the items I purchased from this company are fake and I advise anyone who is considering buying anything from Perfume Plus Direct to please think twice before parting with their money.
This was a mistake that I will not be repeating.
This Company refused to give a refund for goods not received
I ordered products from this company on eBay and paid in advance via Paypal,
they informed me that the delivery had been damaged in transit and therefore could not be delivered, but said that I would only be refunded if I signed and agreed to a declaration, I of course refused to to this why should I? it is sort of implying that I was implicated in my order not being delivered.
I have not received a refund, as the company refuses to give me one because they state that due to their company policy they cannot issue a refund unless I sign and agree to their conditions.
In denying me a refund the company has broken the law, but they say that they have not broken the law! If I pay for an item and don't receive the item by no fault of my own, then I am entitled to a refund am I not, and if the company refuses then that is breaking the law, the law is clear about this in customer rights or consumer rights.
I love ordering my favourite perfume Thierry mugler womanity from this site has its discontinued every where else... I always get lots of compliments when I'm wearing it...plus it only took only 2 days to arrive... kept me updated when it will be delivered cannot fault perfume plus at all.... when I'm purchasing I go through there website and not anywhere else.
I hope this helps for other buyers...
100% satisfaction guaranteed from me.... thankyou so much....
Donot answer emails took money but no goods delivered.
Cannot understand how a company can just ignore you.
It was a Christmas present.
This is a little gem of a company. Fantastic prices, great offers and discounts, all genuine products. Fast delivery.
I had a slight hiccup with an order being crushed in the post. I contacted perfume plus and they issued a free returns label and sent out a replacement.
Each order i have delivered at the mo, comes with a freebie and a token for 20% off my next order, which makes a lot of the items they sell, simply unbeatable.
I recommend visiting this website before buying from the more well known online high street stores.
Ordered aftershave on wed and it arrived by the saturday very happy with the product and delivery time .
Rubbish service item has not arrived no answer to emails or telephone calls wish I had never bothered
Took money but never sent item. Blamed delivery company but didn’t ever get a confirmation email. Send they would resend item. 2 weeks later still not sent. Another week later said it was no longer in stock and would I like a refund. I accepted.... still waiting for refund.
I ordered a Tiffany perfume.. Arrived yesterday.. The box was empty.. Tried contacting the company.. No reply by phone and email.. They are clearly very bent!!!!.. Notifying the met police and ebay later..
Item order 10 Dec to arrive on 12 Dec and it is now January and still not here. Have had to rely on EBay guarantee to get my money back. Would never order from here again. 1 star is the lowest I could put otherwise it would have been negative 1 star!
Received the wrong product, customer service does not reply after a week of emails. Avoid
item never arrived ordered as a xmas present tracking number tells me its never left the warehouse they wont respond to emails or answer the phone to give a refund..avoid using them at all cost!!
Shocking service item never came asked where it was c9nstanly thwy eventually replied it had.smashed and they haven't a replacement a few days before Xmas! Too late to.replace elsewhere now
Order never showed up and they refused to refund . It was a Christmas present for my mum and I can't afford another one . Merry Christmas :-(
Poor website - received wrong size product - no response on complaint - BUYER BEWARE!!!
Ordered perfume before Xmas. It was dispatched 19th Dec, email sent to me. But now its January 3rd 2017 and no delivery. It was a Xmas present for a loved one. I sent an email to the company and got an out of office to say they are not back till a few days into Jan. But still on Jan 3rd no response. Their contact number is an 0844 number that most inclusive minute deals do not include so you pay a higher price to even phone them up and their own poor service. What terrible, absolutely awful service. I would never recommend them to my family or friends or ever buy from they again. I expect compensation for my troubles. Avoid them at all costs.
Ordered my foundation on Wednesday morning, arrived Thursday....stunned, really great service!!!!????
Perfume Plus Direct is rated 1.94 based on 17 reviews