perfumeprice.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend perfumeprice.co.uk

Tell us how perfumeprice.co.uk made you happy
Perfume had a funny smell. Checked against another shop brought bottle. Unable to obtain a refund or replacement. If I can deter just one shopper from using this company, I will be happy.
Original perfume
Delivered so quick
Will order again xx
Order not received and they are threatening me with the police and told me they have reported me to action fraud!!!! No mention of sending me the order again or refunding me. So disappointing
Item was not delivered and they have refused to send another or refund I've been told I need to wait on an appeal with Royal mail with no timeline given. Had to purchase from another supplier in time for Christmas. Terrible customer service.

Update on 29/04/2020
Company has refused to refund for goods that were never delivered, now forcing me to take legal action. I've never dealt with a more unprofessional company in my life, was contacted by an apparent director of the company asking me to change this review and he would refund me. They are crooks and they have stolen over £100 from me. Go elsewhere.
Excellent prices and very quick delivery. Happy customer !!
After ordering found out that Boots sell the aftershave cheaper, I made Perfume Price aware of this but to cut a few emails short they are not interested. You are no better off than the high street
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !
so happy Ive come across this website it's wonderful and always sells the high street perfumes AT LEAST 30 pounds cheaper than what you pay in the shops. its because they dont use the extra to pay their rents in the highstreet -_-
i love this website and have so far recommended it to all of my friends!
Very good prices on splendid Brands and they're NOT FAKE. thumbs up they're perfect
Excellent range and prices. Very happy with their service.
perfumeprice.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 8 reviews