Personal Tutors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Personal Tutors

How would you rate Personal Tutors ?

(optional)

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sandy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Personal Tutors in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"A very professional & friendly service, extremely organised and flexible with tutoring sessions, and Pat is very efficient with returning calls (especially during the exam period). The quality of tutoring is a very high standard and the tutors help develop confidence. I would highly recommend using Personal Tutors."
"I was struggling a lot with Physics and Maths C during Year 11 and 12. Angus was my first tutor from Personal Tutors and he helped me heaps with my Maths C assignment, when I didn't have the slightest clue as to how to even begin. Due to his help, I achieved my first A in Maths C over two years and I'm so grateful for that. I then had Isobel who was a massive help for Maths C, Maths B and Physics. Due to her kind help and suggestions, I went from a high-B student to being the 3rd in the cohort for Maths C. Her help with my Maths B assignment resulted in the achievement of A+ in all three criteria, leading me to being the 2nd in the cohort for Maths B. I cannot ever not be grateful for her help in Physics. It was a tough time for me as my grades had dropped from a low-B to a high-C and I could not understand a single thing being taught in lessons. Due to her great teaching and guiding, I managed understand what we were covering in the units and I got an A- for my assignment, an A- for my Term 3 exam and an A+ for my Term 4 exam, leading to me being a high-B overall. I am ever so grateful and thankful that I had the best tutors guiding me at the right times. I would gladly recommend the service and the tutors. I hope they're successful in their endeavours and I hope their hard work in teaching me pays off when the OP results are revealed. I would also like to say a big thank you to Pat, as he was so kind and understanding in all of our conversations. He tailored the service to our needs and was so open at all times. You have been a great pleasure to talk to and I am very grateful that we could use this service."
"Professionally run and always helpful with arranging alternate sessions at the end of term before exams. Stress levels were reduced with the knowledge there was a scheduled tutorial with someone who could help and provide feedback when on the right track. Also being able to talk to someone who'd been through Year 12 helped immensely. Thank you"
"Extremely accommodating and always very flexible. Patrick was always very helpful in arranging and rearranging sessions for both daughters. The quality of the tutors are very good, and are all very committed to helping to develop confidence with the subject being tutored. I would strongly recommend."
Sandra Janssen
Verified Reviewer
"My son has enjoyed going to his tutoring sessions. Over the years of attending a highly academic school,they have helped him through rough classes like Chemistry and Maths B. Thankfully, he had been accepted to his first choice Uni! Bringing him to Grace Simpkins Personal Tutors has been a pleasure, not a chore for me or my son."
"Great customer service, flexible with dates and times. Make up sessions included. And best of all Eirin went from a D in Chemistry, Biology and Maths B to at the very least solid Cs and Bs. If only we had started her earlier in her schooling career rather than year 12. My next child will is now too old for her current tutor (can only teach to year 9) so Grace & co will be her next step. And a big shout out to Pat who coordinates it all and makes it happen!"
Steven Kenway
Unverified Reviewer
"daughter was happy and did well"
"Tiby is a very good tuitor. Timmy likes to learn from him very much. Timmy is lucky to have a tuitor like him. Thank you so much, Tiby."
Helen Farish
Verified Reviewer
"Personal tutors have been such a professional, friendly and efficient tutoring service. Grace and Patrick have been an absolute delight and Grace has been available and so knowledgeable and friendly for my daughter who will miss her greatly now exams are over.\ I cannot recommend Personal Tutors highly enough and if your son or daughter is in need of extra help do not hesitate to contact them."
"I'd like to take this opportunity to thank both Patrick and Luke for everything they've done to help our son in his final years of school. At the beginning, I recall that Patrick took the time to listen and understand our son's personality type and needs. Using that information, he was able to pair him up with Luke, who was a perfect match. We've seen a consistent increase in the quality of work, which has in turn led to an improvement in grades. Luke has been extremely reliable and was able to gain our son's trust from the very start. I love that he was able to assist in all subjects which ranged from Maths B and C to Engineering and Graphics. I would definitely recommend Grace Simpkins Personal Tutors. We have a daughter entering Year 10 next year, so will definitely be back. I trust that Patrick will be able to find the perfect tutor for her also."
Personal Tutors is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews