petal cascade florists kettering Reviews

of reviewers recommend petal cascade florists kettering

Tell us how petal cascade florists kettering made you happy
Amazing, called at short notice, polite and friendly staff, I managed to get a same day delivery. Wonderful bouquet present which included chocolates and wine, all in a lovely basket. Will definitely use again!
Brilliant!! I have been going into for three years. The flowers are of good quality. I have recently had two silk flower arrangements which I was extremely pleased with. Last week Charlotte did me three bouquets they are exceptional. A very talented young lady!!! Michelle has also done bouquets for me yet again exceptional!!!! I would thoroughly recommend!!!
I left it late as usual, but very pleasant staff made me up a bouquet while I waited. I was able to choose colours, flowers and ribbons that I wanted. I love this shop!
Poor quality flowers that didn't even last a week. Despite the 7 day freshness guarantee advertised on their website no refund was issued, messages were ignored and the owner was rude. I ended up obtaining a full refund via my bank. If you want quality flowers go elsewhere
Ordered a yellow rose corsage, beautiful, fresh, well worth the money. Helpful happy sales assistant on hand when I collected the item
petal cascade florists kettering is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews