Pets Corner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pets Corner

Tell us how Pets Corner made you happy
I was having trouble getting my usual dry dog food due to a re-branding issue which was affecting supply. The staff at my local store were very helpful, kept me informed and as I was beginning to run out, sourced a large bag of the dry food I needed, arranged for it to be available at my local store within 2 days. I would like to thank them for their great customer service and "can do " approach to my problem.
Bought a rubber & plastic snail for Little+Lively puppies & Small Dogs, made our little dogs mouth bleed, it cost £7.99 so not cheap.DO NOT BUY.
Outstanding customer service, always happy to assist with advice, suggestions and listen. Chloe the store manager at Poole is a credit to the company and always greets us with sincere enthusiasm and always remembers our dog!! Clean and tip top store, most definitely would recommend shopping here.
Fantastic experience, I rescued a puppy from the dogs trust a few months ago and as she was my first so I was feeling a bit lost.

I went to my local Pets corner store in Shelly and sourced the help of a lovely gentlemen called Mike. He was so informative and helped me find the right food and treats for Bonnie.

Bonnie is nearly a year old now and we are regular visits to the store. Bonnie absolutely loves to visit her friend Mike.

Thank you for giving me the confidence to care for my beautiful girl, we really value your expertise. We get a first class service everytime we visit.

It makes such a difference to have someone to go to who you can trust and who your dog just adores.

Cheers Mike, keep up the good work 😊

Cheers Mike, keep up the good work 😊
The staff in the Wellington Branch are very helpful and friendly. They are also very knowledgeable about the items they are selling.
On first impressions of the company it sounds great. Your told your going to be on minimum wage which doesn’t seem so bad, as your going to gain lots of great commission in store by selling products, mystery shops and audits. Unfortunately this is not the case. During my time working here they just made all of these bonuses harder and harder to get, and the stores flow of customers will never get you commission so that you are on a liveable wage. For example my monthly bonuses was about £10 a month.

The members of staff in store are fantastic, however the same cannot be said about the management of the company. Area managers don’t have time for you, and staff higher up. The company is ran by someone who does not care for his staff, he is just interested in making money. If you compare prices to pets corner to the ones in pets at home you’ll find a lot of product selling for twice the price in pets corner. They say this is to cover the training costs, however the training just runs down companies like pets at home, and they only focus on Great and small products, that is part of the pets family company. Also whilst I’m on the subject of the company owner he is also very unprofessional, so much that during Brexit he sent an email around to all the stores saying how bad it would be if we chose to remain

Please do the right thing and do not work here, your employment will be miserable, and you will be expected to cover many stores, even ones that are a drive away, due to the staff turnover being so high. They will cover you petrol costs, however they won’t take into consideration the time it takes to travel and the petrol payout won’t cover the costs.
Very helpful staff. Good priced items. Good selection of items. Lovely shop.
Pets Corner is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews