Peugeot Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Peugeot
6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Peugeot?

Tell us how Peugeot made you happy

Telephone
"After my previous car setting fire, I went to Peugeot to get a new car I figured that way I wouldn’t have any problems, due to bad credit I had to outsource my finance to get the car which at the time was £9,500... I have had nothing but problems with my car, and Peugeot have been nothing but short of useless in helping, I’m on year 3 out of 5 years finance and I’m stuck with a car than needs over a £1,000 worth of repairs, parts of gone which shouldn’t have this is a new car! Prior to the repairs I was taking the car to Peugeot for MOTs, I raised concerns about the original fault, I was made to pay and additional £80 on top of the £60 for an MOT ago be told there was nothing wrong... which has proven faulse, even on picking up my car after it’s MOT, the car wasn’t ready. As part of the MOT at the Watford garage it includes a car wash inside and out again that wasn’t done. It doesn’t just stopped there my mum purchased her car through the Watford garage too, and hers was sold to her with 4 bald tyres, and was later stopped by the police 2 days later Peugeot did rectify this but again took a few days to be sorted, then on proper inspection of the car her car mats where full of holes again something Peugeot did later change but still this shouldn’t be happening!! I will NEVER buy a Peugeot again! I rely heavily on my car as I’m a community career. All Peugeot are good for is rubbish customer service, and ripping customers off! Now looking for legal advice!"
Are you Peugeot? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Peugeot is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews