PFP Energy Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend PFP Energy

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does PFP Energy deliver?

How can I contact PFP Energy?

Tell us how PFP Energy made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
"The worst energy company ever left them in April settled my bills now sent a bill for £2269 saying will report to Credit Agency, I have messaged them twice but they won't reply. I am now putting together everything I can for the Energy Regulator these people cannot be allowed to continue also getting my local MP involved. Do not use PFP Energy the WORST EVER."
Are you PFP Energy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very high-quality service. I have been cooperating with them for many years. The fuel system has been well thought out. There is a lot of useful information on their website, they tell about their work."
"Excellent service. Very fast at re-calculating energy usage – and reimbursing us when we had a "credit in the bank". Very helpful and jolly service from Jenny join Customer Services. The website is well-designed, vibrant and easy to use. Used them for 5 years now, and because all has gone well, no need to change."
PFP Energy is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews