Pharmacy First Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmacy First
Read Pharmacy First Reviews

About Pharmacy First:

Pharmacy First is a leading Online Pharmacy in the UK offering a large product range and great prices on Medicines, fragrances and many other things. We also offer advice on illnesses and symptoms. An Alternative Online Pharmacy to Boots Chemist.

customer service@pharmacyfirst.co.uk

Tell us how Pharmacy First made you happy
Negative experience here. Pharmacy First sent me a lesser alternative product; then refused to allow me to return it and chose conflict. They seemed to think their opinion mattered more than the manufacturers specifications. Had to resort to asking PAYPAL to intervene. Will NOT be ordering from these guys ever again.
Pharmacy first is a great company. Konya Denise is a scam please do not trust.
Konya Denise is a scam.
Hi - when you read an email from konya Denise at Gmail - please know it’s a scam.
My order never came through after weeks and products were bad, they won’t reply or accept refund. Instead contact konyadenise53 (@) Gmail com, he’s fast and reliable.
Hi reviewers, I haven’t gotten my order from the company and I believe it’s a total rip off game, I got to see a review of another seller who I contacted got my deliveries, exactly what I ordered for, came with a gift in a box discreetly,delivery was fast and price was worth. Contact konyadenise53 (@) Gmail com today.
Good product and very cheap, very happy with overall experience with this company
great pricing swift delivery no hassle
Items missing from both orders. No communication to let me know why or when the items would follow.
Items never arrived! Rip off!
Order was quick and well priced. Will def use again!
Pharmacy First is rated 3.40 based on 10 reviews