Phase One Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Phase One

How would you rate Phase One ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Phase One in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The Phase One experience was superb! Straight forward, great value for money and reliable right to your front door in 3 days (including a weekend). I wanted to review my first Pioneer DJ system and Phase Ones' coverage and comparisons for various DJ controller combos was excellent along with upgradable specs being superb! I choose a Pioneer DDJ-RB - This is a fantastic entry level Controller (mixer and deck combo) and it comes fully loaded (including booth speakers (basic) and headphones (I suggest an instant up grade from 500 included to 700s) to help you start up and become used to the Pioneer Family of serious DJing without breaking the bank or significant compromise on what you can do and achieve (watch Martin Garrix mash it up with this kit - so no excuses!). P.S. This controller requires a computer to drive it unlike the high end controllers that don't need a computer. So because of the cost savings I had to purchase a PC (min. spec. 8GB Rams and Pentium i3 - lots of hard drive for your music collections), and Rekordbox works great, but it does crash occasionally - Experienced users advise that a MacBook is what it was built for so for a robust experience.... start saving!"
Budgie Burgess
"Sales team very helpful and recommend item to fit my needs. Price was well within budget"
Phase One is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews