pheonixus.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend pheonixus.io

Tell us how pheonixus.io made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Don’t use Pheonixus services. They took all my money and they changed their contact numbers after that . Boris Antonov is a scam broker so i reached out to timdraper@ financier,com a financial cryptographer who helped me get my money back from him
Absolute disgraceful outfit.Oliver Hansen and Kimberly done their utmost to get me to hand over more funds. Wanted my initial £250 back, Kimberly then tried to steal money from under my nose by getting me to input account details under the Bitcoin uk webpage ( probably fake )
These crooks need to be investigated. All these positive comments on here are also fake .
AVOID !!! Research for a decent broker.
Älkää hyvät ihmiset sortuko. He veivät rahani
Ja nyt he eivät vastaa edes sähkö postiini. Viljo
Deception an fraud. They took my money. They are thieves. Do not trust them
I COULDN'T WITHDRAW MY MONEY FROM PHEONIXUS
AMAZING!
THE BEST ONE!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Me and my husband, both of us have accounts here and its quite good. I started with an initial amount of 250 euros. ANd my husband Patrick with 300. Everything its okay. we have the same account manager and sometimes i get jealous when my husband generates more profits than me, but in the end we are both generating enough money.
Hoping that its always going to be this good.
My account is full of money!!
I am so happpyyyy!!!
Good company.
Not too much profits.
But still good.
Bara två månader med Pheonixus.
Bästa upplevelse någonsin.
Jag föreslår er alla att testa det.
Jag brukade investera i en annan plattform och det var en total katastrof. Jag blev dissapointed. Nu är jag den lyckligaste personen någonsin.
Paras yritys koskaan.
Aloitin sijoituksen kuukautta sitten pienellä summalla. Nyt minulla on tarpeeksi rahaa vuokraani, laskujeni ja kaiken maksamiseen
Kiitos
Olen todella tyytyvainen tahan yritykseen.
Kokeile .
Tyoskentelen heidan kanssaan nyt ja se menee hyvin.
Ei liikaa voittoja, mutta olen niistä tyytyvainen.
I am working with this company lately and everything is going great.
There is a problem with the withdraw , because it takes 48 hours for the moneyy to be transfered to my bank account, but that's okay.
Jedini problem je što nemaju hrvatski govornik.
withdraw takes a few days
good profits but had a problem with my withdrawal it took 48 hours
slow support but i have a contact number from them,also my bitcoin wallet and have access to it 24/7.
too long for the account manager to call.
on the advertisment when i registered on bitcoin code i saw that i will make 10.000 euro a week. then this company called and was very honest about the fact that this cant happened because it takes time and money / investing. I am doing safe trading now and small profits.
Deception!!!!!!