phix vapor Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend phix vapor
7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact phix vapor?

Tell us how phix vapor made you happy

Telephone
"Customer service is awe full. They tell you that you are sucking to hard, too much or too often. Why can one pod work normal and the rest you are doing it wrong?? Please tell me what that means Very frustrated"
Are you phix vapor? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have been buying from this company for almost 2 years and they won’t take back bad pods. At least one in a four pack are bad(suck well really you can’t suck the juice from the pod) They said it was user error. Well I just threw away over 20 full pods!! I keep giving them the chance but it never changes. I am finally moving on even though I prefer the phx flavor over all other pen vapes. So say good by to my $70/mo or more for pods"
"While I’ve found PHIX works better than most others, their pods have only worked the way they should 50% of the time or less. What I mean by this is you have to wiggle the pods and suck for dear life in frustration. It has been over a year now that I’ve been using PHIX and purchased 3-4 new devices(I shouldn’t have to do this) in that time trying to fix the problem, and it still persists to this day. So the desire to quit is strengthened every time I buy their product and feel like I was ripped off."
"I was able to quit smoking with Phix. After ten months, I actually quit vaping as well. I would not have been able to do it without phix vape."
"The customer service was absolutely excellent but my package took 15 days to arrive and the product was partially broken when it arrived. In all fairness to them, hurricane season was affecting mailing services and ill give them the benefit of the doubt that that is reason the shipping took so long."
phix vapor is rated 2.40 based on 5 reviews