phonelottery.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend phonelottery.com

Tell us how phonelottery.com made you happy
I am getting emails telling me of wins, however I can not make contact with them despite several attempts. The email is bogus and I keep being redirected to "freedailyspins.com" who deny any knowledge.
Absolute waste of time !
I bought an offer for this company through wowcher. I have attempted several time to use the ‘contact us’ function on this webpage: https://phonelottery.com/contact-us/

However, it is giving an error code message. I have also been in contact with them through their instant messenger account on Facebook and gotten no response.

I want to cancel the account with immediate effect and the subscription associated with it. The account is due to renew on the 28 March 2020 which I do not authorise but there is no response from the seller.

Kind regards
It’s A SCAMMMMMMMMM
SCAM! Got a voucher from wowcher, cannot contact anyone, seems to be an unexpected subscription. Wowcher registered the case however I am not sure how I will suspend the subscription. Do do buy!
SCAMMMMMMMM