Photo Booth International Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read Photo Booth International Reviews

About Photo Booth International:

We Help You Start Or Grow Your Current Business With Our Cutting Edge Photo Booths & World Class Customer Service

Lifetime Tech Support

A-

Customer Service - Good

85.71%
Industry Average
They have excellent customer service, I like the experience of how smooth it went. I drove to dallas they took the time to explain the process about how everything works and the things I will get. They didn’t pressure me at all driving back from Dallas My wife and I made the decision to purchase our booth. I highly recommend this company
posted 7 months ago - bryan
Outstanding Customer Service! The whole crew was awesome. Will definitely buy from them again!
posted 7 months ago - Sergio Sanchez
Excellent service and staff! If you are looking to purchase a photo booth, look no further than Photo Booth International.
posted 9 months ago - Trista
Photo Booth International is such an amazing company! They worked with us step by step through our whole buying process and went above and beyond for us. We had a nasty car accident during our buying process and they really helped us out with our contracts. Lawrence Zaverl went above and beyond personally to make sure all of our needs were met and he blew all of our expectations away!! We have had to use Tech, shipping and customer service support and all of them resolved our issues promptly! So excited to be a part of the PBI Family for life!! If you want a company that cares about you and your business look no further than Photo Booth International!
posted 9 months ago - Joshua Reid
Great service!
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
Great customer service was very helpful!
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
Great product and service!
posted 10 months ago - Spencer O
Perfect product and amazing customer service!
posted 10 months ago - Michaela Sowell
Great company, great service!! Your employee Alex was able to help explain what the photobooth does and how it performs!! Best customer service have ever recieved!! I will definitely recommend other to but from Photo Booth International!! Alex deserves to be put ina higher position I feel he had do great things, I see great positivity in this kid and a bright future ahead of him!!
posted 11 months ago - james
Great product & superb customer service!
posted 11 months ago - Barbara Gober