Photo Booth International Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Photo Booth International

About Photo Booth International: We Help You Start Or Grow Your Current Business With Our Cutting Edge Photo Booths & World Class Customer Service

Lifetime Tech Support
Free Custom Webdesign
Expert Business Advice
Unique Designs
Access To The Member Area
The Latest Photo Booth Technology
“Impressed With Their Professionalism” – James From Houston

Support@photoboothint.com

Photo Booth InternationalMain Office & Showroom By Appointment3029 Arapaho RDGarland TX 75044Phone: 855-474-6868Local/Text Number: 972-301-2930

Telephone
"Photo Booth International is a well organized company. Alex was very patient and informative about the great products PBI has to offer! PBI made it very comfortable to go ahead and sign up with the PBI family."
"Great Customer service, quick and prompt response time, and very knowledgeable staff"
"Massive selection of booths to choose from and by far the most helpful sales and support staff."
"I loved my experience with Photo Booth International. They helped me decide on the right booth for our needs and made sure we have the proper training."
"I purchased the mirror 2. My husband and I are retired and this business was a way for us to get out in public and also enjoy our selves. The business is doing well we had a great purchasing experience and utilized a lot of the business tools. If we were younger we would buy more equipment. Doug and Angela Dishman"
"I purchased the Prime XL and am absolutely happy with my purchase, Josh and his team are always there to assist with uprising issues and give advise before and during events. I love my open air booth! I would recommend PBI all day!"
"Very good quality! I will definitely purchase from them again."
"Just added their newest roaming booth to our large selection of services. PBI always has the hottest styles!"
"Love my white tie booth"
"The photo booth was PERFECT!!! Working alongside Jazmine and Josh was such a smooth transition. They're literally the dynamic duo! The team was able to facilitate all the bells and whistles I requested. I handed them the ideas and they brought my vision to life. I can't thank you enough!"
"Bought a Photobooth for my son’s big 5 birthday party. Was a big hit and turned it into a great side business."
"My experience with Photobooth International was great! They are incredibly professional, they got back to me in a timely manner and they were very helpful with all my questions about the equipment. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy a booth!"
"Great company with an awesome product!"
"Photo Booth International is the place you need to go to get the Booth you need to get yourself on a path to your own business success. Awesome sales and outstanding support after you purchase with information related to the booth business from A to Z"
"PBI is happy to assist everyone. And they encourage success by helping you before, during, and after your purchase. They continue to update you on successful business tips. They are so great!"
"Awesome team!! Very supportive!!!!! #TeamPBI"
"Great support and friendly staff. Can't go wrong with PBI for your future."
"Amazing service! Once you get to know them it feels like you made a new buddy , they care a lot about their customers and they know exactly what they are doing!"
"Not just a manufacturer of booths but the real joy of buying from them is the business savvy that they teach you. You don’t want/can’t to buy a booth and essentially start a new business without this kind of information. Good job PBI. Loyal partner and supporter. Shane"
"Service was GREAT! Made sure all my needs were met and followed up after my event. Definitely recommend!"
Photo Booth International is rated 5.00 based on 41 reviews