Photo Booth International Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Photo Booth International Reviews

About Photo Booth International:

We Help You Start Or Grow Your Current Business With Our Cutting Edge Photo Booths & World Class Customer Service

Lifetime Tech Support
Free Custom Webdesign
Expert Business Advice
Unique Designs
Access To The Member Area
The Latest Photo Booth Technology
“Impressed With Their Professionalism” – James From Houston

Support@photoboothint.com

Photo Booth InternationalMain Office & Showroom By Appointment3029 Arapaho RDGarland TX 75044Phone: 855-474-6868Local/Text Number: 972-301-2930

Great product, great support and great people.
Photo Booth International, best in the market, proud to be a part of their editing work, Mr. Josh you're awesome :)
Excellent service and staff! If you are looking to purchase a photo booth, look no further than Photo Booth International.
Photo Booth International is such an amazing company! They worked with us step by step through our whole buying process and went above and beyond for us. We had a nasty car accident during our buying process and they really helped us out with our contracts. Lawrence Zaverl went above and beyond personally to make sure all of our needs were met and he blew all of our expectations away!! We have had to use Tech, shipping and customer service support and all of them resolved our issues promptly! So excited to be a part of the PBI Family for life!! If you want a company that cares about you and your business look no further than Photo Booth International!
Excellent!
Great service!
I was able to understand what I needed to utilize this product in the most effective manner. They were very nice and showed me the step by step process that came along with this product. Great job!
Good product
Good product! Would purchase again.
Interesting people and very helpful
Working with the staff of Photo Booth helped me plan my event and create a very enjoyable atmosphere.
Awesome doing business with Alex Biju. Great guy.
Thank you for such a wonderful and professional experience.
We were very satisfied with our purchase. Will definitely use them again.
Photo Booth International is Perfect.
Absolutely Amazing, Love IT!
EXPERTS in their field - need to add another STAR on your rating system for PHOTO BOOTH INTERNATIONAL - GREAT !!!!!
I have purchased 4 Photo Booths with Photo Booth International. I have always had a great experience with the PBI team and will purchase all my booths from them in the future. Josh and team have treated me like family. You don't feel like a number!
So many options!
Loving my new Mirror booth! Thanks so much!
Photo Booth International is rated 5.00 based on 101 reviews