Photo Booth International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Photo Booth International
Read Photo Booth International Reviews

About Photo Booth International:

We Help You Start Or Grow Your Current Business With Our Cutting Edge Photo Booths & World Class Customer Service

Lifetime Tech Support
Free Custom Webdesign
Expert Business Advice
Unique Designs
Access To The Member Area
The Latest Photo Booth Technology
“Impressed With Their Professionalism” – James From Houston

Support@photoboothint.com

Photo Booth InternationalMain Office & Showroom By Appointment3029 Arapaho RDGarland TX 75044Phone: 855-474-6868Local/Text Number: 972-301-2930

Great company, great service!! Your employee Alex was able to help explain what the photobooth does and how it performs!! Best customer service have ever recieved!! I will definitely recommend other to but from Photo Booth International!! Alex deserves to be put ina higher position I feel he had do great things, I see great positivity in this kid and a bright future ahead of him!!
Lawrence and the rest of the PBI team were great when I went in for my showroom. He answered all of my questions and concerns and helped me pick the perfect booth to start my new business. I love my new Astro Mirror Booth!
Great product & superb customer service!
Received product timely and working perfectly. Can't wait to get started.
Great company! Product delivered on time and in perfect working order.
Awesome place to buy a photobooth from! They have excellent customer service along with the right tools to get you started!
I liked the way the training worked out. I was able to get most of my questions answered without having to sit on a phone.
Photo Booth International is an amazing community of people! The products are on-trend and exciting, and the support from the PBI team is incredible. Special shoutout to Jazmine - a vital, and incredibly knowledgeable team player.
I had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend Photo booth international. Everyone is very kind and professional. I am very excited about my photo booth purchase.
Definitely recommend this company if you’re interested in purchasing a photo booth! They want you to succeed with your business and they do a great job at guiding you on the right path. I spoke with Alex over the phone and was very informative and helpful once I was ready to purchase a photo booth. I can honestly say that the photo booth and their customer services over exceeded my expectations!
They did an amazing job! Great customer service too!
I'm planning to buy my second booth. I have Mirror 2 and I really loved it! everyone in PBI are very helpful!
I am a very satisfied customer. The people there are superb!
Great company!
Outstanding support! Always there to answer all inquiries.. Helps above and beyond.. More power to this awesome company!!!
Great Customer service.
This photo booth has surpassed my expectations! Alex, my sales rep, answered all of my questions and concerns.
Photo booth International has the best booths.. Very friendly sales reps and customer services.. I highly recommend this company!!
Exceptional company!! Highly recommend!!
Amazing company. The people are very helpful and friendly.
Photo Booth International is rated 5.00 based on 70 reviews