Photo Booth International Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Photo Booth International Reviews

About Photo Booth International:

We Help You Start Or Grow Your Current Business With Our Cutting Edge Photo Booths & World Class Customer Service

Lifetime Tech Support
Free Custom Webdesign
Expert Business Advice
Unique Designs
Access To The Member Area
The Latest Photo Booth Technology
“Impressed With Their Professionalism” – James From Houston

Support@photoboothint.com

Photo Booth InternationalMain Office & Showroom By Appointment3029 Arapaho RDGarland TX 75044Phone: 855-474-6868Local/Text Number: 972-301-2930

PBI has given us our beautiful black tie print booth to add to our mobile dj business. Quality of photos are unmatched and we couldn’t be happier! Once you learn the software, it’s a breeze from there. Thank you PBI!
They have excellent customer service, I like the experience of how smooth it went. I drove to dallas they took the time to explain the process about how everything works and the things I will get. They didn’t pressure me at all driving back from Dallas My wife and I made the decision to purchase our booth. I highly recommend this company
Serves its purpose at a cheaper rate.
I recently purchased my mirror2 booth. And pbi family has been great as far as getting help with everything to start a business. They have mostly all the tools to help you with your business. So far my experience has been fabulous. Thank you PBI.💚💚🧡🧡
Photo Booth International is definitely the go to company and family to be a part of when purchasing/ considering purchasing a photo booth! Lawrence treated us like family and they made accusations if some things weren't right!!! We're excited to be a part of the PBI family!!!
First thing first !! I want to say THANK YOU TO THE PBI FMAILY !!! For changing my life style since day 1!! My life has been so different ‼️ since my first purchase of my photobooth! Becoming my own boss!! Yes I said it “BEING MY OWN BOSS” Never cross in mind being my own buss in this young age !!! I have so many words to thank the pbi family, but it would take. Hours , haha , but once again ! Thank you PBI Family for changing my life style .
Photo Booth International has been of great help from start to finish on determining if a photo booth business would be a good fit for me. From all of the informational and testimonial videos on YouTube to talking to Alex Biju on the phone, the amount of support has been impeccable. With their knowledge about the photo booth industry and their willingness to share It brings great comfort and excitement about doing business with them.
I purchased a backdrop stand and it is so sturdy and durable. I’d previously purchased one from an online site, and was dissatisfied because it was so flimsy. I’d definitely recommend!
Outstanding Customer Service! The whole crew was awesome. Will definitely buy from them again!
Great product, great support and great people.
Photo Booth International, best in the market, proud to be a part of their editing work, Mr. Josh you're awesome :)
Excellent service and staff! If you are looking to purchase a photo booth, look no further than Photo Booth International.
Photo Booth International is such an amazing company! They worked with us step by step through our whole buying process and went above and beyond for us. We had a nasty car accident during our buying process and they really helped us out with our contracts. Lawrence Zaverl went above and beyond personally to make sure all of our needs were met and he blew all of our expectations away!! We have had to use Tech, shipping and customer service support and all of them resolved our issues promptly! So excited to be a part of the PBI Family for life!! If you want a company that cares about you and your business look no further than Photo Booth International!
Excellent!
Great service!
I was able to understand what I needed to utilize this product in the most effective manner. They were very nice and showed me the step by step process that came along with this product. Great job!
Good product
Good product! Would purchase again.
Interesting people and very helpful
Working with the staff of Photo Booth helped me plan my event and create a very enjoyable atmosphere.
Photo Booth International is rated 4.97 based on 110 reviews