Photolemur Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Photolemur

About Photolemur: Make all your photos perfect with cutting-edge technology that automatically analyzes and adjusts everything it sees to restore lost details, touch up faces, and boost lighting and colors.

Tell us how Photolemur made you happy

"The results are not nearly as dramatic as the examples you show. Also charging for an update a couple of months after purchase is pretty tacky."
"Really nice programm for the beginners which allows to enhance satisfactory images to actually perfect in 80% of cases. Very easy and fully automatic. And (very important) saves a lot of time when you editing hundreds of travel photos."
"I am not a professional photographer. I need something to edit photos that are easy and quick. I have tried Photolemur and find it very easy. However, the quick part is lacking and the save function is confusing. The quality of the edited photo is great. Now, if you can make it easier to save and go to the next photo for us novices, that would be great."
"Ok for quick edits, particularly at the offered price point. However, work needs to be done to retain sharpness in processed images. If you're not able or willing to use Photoshop or Lightroom, there are other options (Pixelmator Pro, etc.) that do a better job for a few more dollars."
"Save me 85% time on color adjustment selection, filtering , choosing presets, and more editing selections. Once I find out what is what I am desiring to do, then the rest is just fine tuning. Great product, just purchase a week ago. The I can select other tools to do batch processing.."
"So easy to use. So fast. A good companion to the Aurora and Luminar series, especially when you want to do a really quick pic improvement."
"Easy to use, results are excellent. I did what I think several others have done: (1) turn off the lens corrections feature, (2) dial back the "boost" to 50% or so, and (3)use PL as a plug-in to Lightroom. The TIFF files that you get back from PL are pretty huge (depends on the size of the raw file obviously). The one "negative" I have is that I cannot see how to set the "boost" default to 50% so I can use the batch processing option on images, to my taste. Maybe a future update?"
"I used it only twice but I found it very effective and quick. It does a great job."
"I mostly use Lightroom and I take thousands of pics just for fun. For the price, this is a crazy good product and a quick use of it really speeds a lot of my processing time up in Lightroom. I don't use this for every pic but I sure do enjoy it for a lot of them."
"This product is not worth a penny. Don’t buy it! I asked for a refund and they have ignored my request. “Customer service” will not reply to me from their requests for a good review. They suck."
"All hype and no guts. Maybe I'm too advanced, being a LR and PS user, and expected this to do what it said. Software is not intuitive, is buggy and the edits are lame. Save your money and time."
"I've only had it for less than a week, but from what I can see so far, it does what it says it can do!"
"I love the results just a bit slow"
"I have just down loaded it this week, I need to work with it a little more to give a true review. So far it seems like a quick way to adjust photos."
"this is a useless program not as advertised. I want my money back."
"This is a great little app! It performs as described and perfectly fits a niche in my workflow. I produce a quarterly publication, receiving myriad of photos from several entities. While I’m able to fine-tune my centre stage pics with more complex software (Photoshop, ON1 and Lightroom) time is not always available to process the others as needed. I’ll have substantial demand for batch processing in a few weeks…looking forward to it performing as I expect."
"I bought Photolemur last week , My impression on this program it's easy to use and flexible , improve picture lighting with no effect on the resolution and pixels ! i recommend every one interested in photo editing to use it ! also excellent backup support ! Thanks for the developers ! Regards"
"I purchased few days back but and these are my findings. GOOD- 1. I like the batch processing. In one shot you can beautify a lot of pics like i generally do 400 pics on average after a day photo shoot and now it is very easy to make the pics better and then select the better one. So just import photo and export and relax. It takes around 30 min as i have very high end gaming desktop for photo editing and video editing. 2. It works super on Landscape photography where you need more natural color and you can compromise with sharpness. BAD- 1. It reduces the sharpness of pics after processing. So i did not like for portrait where sharpness is important. 2. It consumes a lot of memory, it seems because i get the message from my CPU regarding overheating during processing. 3. Not many options available for photo editing. You need to trust on Photolemur AI. 4. Preview window is very small and there must be option to maximize it. Right now it is fixed."
"The app is a cool idea but it needs some work, both the UX/UI and the algorithm. Previews: -If I preview the photo from grid view why does it need to reprocess the image from scratch on export? Export: -No ZIP compression for TIFF??? -PackBits compression though? I had to Google that. -Why do I need to click advanced to get to my preset exports? -Why are some of the drop downs indented on the TIFF options? -No one is going to use the export to Facebook, Twitter and probably not even the Flickr one. Put my presets there instead. -What are the weird unused scroll bars on the advanced export? Overall: -The photos always seem kind of grainy. I know some of it is due to me using a high iso but it should compensate for that better. -Why can I not boost the photo more? -When you start using the app it should present you a few options to pick from to understand your taste. E.g. here are three photos, pick the one you like the most and will make yours look more like that. -The Photoshop doesn't seem to work right Lightroom -When I send to Photolumer just populate them in the grid view then I can export them all at once"
"It hasn't. At least not yet. I just got it and have not tried it with a lot of photos; however, I have noticed something with the photos I have tried and also with the sample photo you provide. The "after" pictures are a bit less sharp than the "before" pictures. I have checked and rechecked several times to make sure it's not my eyes that are deceiving me, but if I look for something in the photo with lots of contrast and hard lines, there definitely is a loss of sharpness when photolemur kicks in."
Photolemur is rated 4.24 based on 134 reviews