Photolemur Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Photolemur

About Photolemur: Make all your photos perfect with cutting-edge technology that automatically analyzes and adjusts everything it sees to restore lost details, touch up faces, and boost lighting and colors.

How would you rate Photolemur ?

(optional)

"I WAS SHOCKED ! When it comes to photo editors, I have every bell, whistle and shiny object including the complete CS package. This is the best bang for the buck and quick and quality results."
"The program has a glitch. When you export then try to quit it asks you to 'save'. If you save you end up with another file. The option is to quit anyway - so you have to shut the program down even when you want to work with another pic. Then I have a free program, Iview or Irfanview that does a good job at color correction automatically. Irfanview is free. I feel like I wasted my money."
"I use it as a quick edit for images I want to attach to emails. Has improved with development and not so garish as the early version. Having some minor control in the recent versions is also a plus. Would recommend it if you don't want the finer edits available in the professional softwares."
"I like the software and use it this way as it lacks any adjustments or working on a Duplicate layer. I use it as any other filter in my arsenal. After running go to Edit fade Photolemur, change the Opacity and mode to choose say luminosity or leave it at normal. It is also good for a quick edit for social media."
Lloyd McWhirter
Unverified Reviewer
"I unsubscribed the same day I tried the trial offer because it was filling my computer up so fast I began to wonder if it was a scam...…….and it said I would not be billed but I just got my credit card statement and saw that you had charged me $29.00 anyway so now I have to go to my bank and dispute the charges......not impressed."
"It's a 1 trick pony but it does it really well. Save me time and effort and can handle large batches of pictures including raw files. It's my primary go to software to process my pictures"
Tanveer Ul Islam
Verified Reviewer
"Photolemur is super easy and we achieve in seconds the great results making my ordinary images looking professionally clicked. Down side is that it does not process the low sized images, this I don’t like."
"New (beta) version much better. Toned down and more subtle. Still has slight tendency to green, but no where near as luminous as previously. Very quick to use and effective. Well done. Keep up the good work."
"It's very easy to use and so far I have had no problems. I need to use it longer to get a better idea of the possible cons"
"This is a great software if you looking for a quick photo fixer. You will get very decent results immediately. I used it quite a lot since most pictures don't usually need many adjustments so its a time saver. I'm happy I purchase it."
"I have been using PhotoLemur for over a year and I have to say that I love the results. The app can take an average photo and just make it pop and with just a click, a good photos tuns into a great one! Give it a try, I think you will really like the results."
Francisco Ramirez
Verified Reviewer
"Realmente es muy facil de usar y consigue buenos resultados. adecuado para todo aquel que no quiera tirarse muchas horas revelando. Yo revelo solo las mas destacadas dejando el resto a photolemur."
"You will be able to read difficult-to-read characters"
"This is a fast and very effective way to transform your photos quickly."
"Photolemur is quick and easy to use. The amount of image adjustment can be set as required. I find it really great to pull the details out of unwanted dark shadows in my photos and it brings out cloud contrast like a polarising filter. A great package for a quick and stunning fix for your pictures without hours spent on manual editing. Recommended."
Andy Mitchell
Unverified Reviewer
"Just does what it says on tin one click fix impressive app"
"I love this app. It does exactly what it says it does: great image processing done automagically--drag, drop, export and voila. I compared the results from Photolemur with the results of manual editing using other software and Photolemur is noticably better. I am now going to go back and reprocess other image collections through Photolemur. If you are a more expert user (I'm not) you can use Photolemur as the first processing step then use other software, such as Photoshop, to fine-tune images."
"Sorry to put one star but that was the only way I could get onto this comment section. I am not really able to rate Photolemur because I am not able to initiate the system so have not used Photolemur yet. Much as I would like to!!"
"Does exactly what is claims -- great quick fix programme"
David Crussana
Verified Reviewer
"I think that it does a great job processing my photos. For the most part they look great. while I know that I can tone the adjustments that it makes, sometimes I just want to tone the amount of saturation, not all of the adjustments (sometimes it might be the brightness/darkness). Otherwise I love this program."
Photolemur is rated 4.59 based on 83 reviews