Photolemur Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Photolemur

About Photolemur: Make all your photos perfect with cutting-edge technology that automatically analyzes and adjusts everything it sees to restore lost details, touch up faces, and boost lighting and colors.

How would you rate Photolemur ?

"I have just down loaded it this week, I need to work with it a little more to give a true review. So far it seems like a quick way to adjust photos."
Hennie Coetzer
Unverified Reviewer
"this is a useless program not as advertised. I want my money back."
"This is a great little app! It performs as described and perfectly fits a niche in my workflow. I produce a quarterly publication, receiving myriad of photos from several entities. While I’m able to fine-tune my centre stage pics with more complex software (Photoshop, ON1 and Lightroom) time is not always available to process the others as needed. I’ll have substantial demand for batch processing in a few weeks…looking forward to it performing as I expect."
"I bought Photolemur last week , My impression on this program it's easy to use and flexible , improve picture lighting with no effect on the resolution and pixels ! i recommend every one interested in photo editing to use it ! also excellent backup support ! Thanks for the developers ! Regards"
"I purchased few days back but and these are my findings. GOOD- 1. I like the batch processing. In one shot you can beautify a lot of pics like i generally do 400 pics on average after a day photo shoot and now it is very easy to make the pics better and then select the better one. So just import photo and export and relax. It takes around 30 min as i have very high end gaming desktop for photo editing and video editing. 2. It works super on Landscape photography where you need more natural color and you can compromise with sharpness. BAD- 1. It reduces the sharpness of pics after processing. So i did not like for portrait where sharpness is important. 2. It consumes a lot of memory, it seems because i get the message from my CPU regarding overheating during processing. 3. Not many options available for photo editing. You need to trust on Photolemur AI. 4. Preview window is very small and there must be option to maximize it. Right now it is fixed."
"The app is a cool idea but it needs some work, both the UX/UI and the algorithm. Previews: -If I preview the photo from grid view why does it need to reprocess the image from scratch on export? Export: -No ZIP compression for TIFF??? -PackBits compression though? I had to Google that. -Why do I need to click advanced to get to my preset exports? -Why are some of the drop downs indented on the TIFF options? -No one is going to use the export to Facebook, Twitter and probably not even the Flickr one. Put my presets there instead. -What are the weird unused scroll bars on the advanced export? Overall: -The photos always seem kind of grainy. I know some of it is due to me using a high iso but it should compensate for that better. -Why can I not boost the photo more? -When you start using the app it should present you a few options to pick from to understand your taste. E.g. here are three photos, pick the one you like the most and will make yours look more like that. -The Photoshop doesn't seem to work right Lightroom -When I send to Photolumer just populate them in the grid view then I can export them all at once"
Ronald F. Meyer
Verified Reviewer
"It hasn't. At least not yet. I just got it and have not tried it with a lot of photos; however, I have noticed something with the photos I have tried and also with the sample photo you provide. The "after" pictures are a bit less sharp than the "before" pictures. I have checked and rechecked several times to make sure it's not my eyes that are deceiving me, but if I look for something in the photo with lots of contrast and hard lines, there definitely is a loss of sharpness when photolemur kicks in."
Philip Noronha
Verified Reviewer
"Your product is good but not but navigation is a bit clunky not sure if I am able to save the file to my computer and it looks as good as on the screen. Also some photos need to be above a few pixels??? for the software to work was a bit disappointed with that If the photo is dark can the AI lighten it up? Rgds Phil"
Alfred Harvey III
Verified Reviewer
"After downloading, found my MAC OS was not supported. Wrote to get my money back the same day (6/23) and have only heard back from the third party they use to collect their fees."
Garyfotodiver
Verified Reviewer
"I have an issue; sent two emails to their support email address; received np response. Sorry that I wasted my hard earned $$."
"Fantastic idea, whoever I lose allot of sharpness/ clarity in my photos once they are processed by Photolemur...for this reason I cannot recommend this product, unless you are happy with a blurry outcome. I would ask for a refund if I could..."
"This is an amazing product. I am a great Photoshop fan and spend a great deal of time with each photograph that I take to achieve a certain 'look'. After adding Photolemur to Photoshop as a plug-in, I was amazed to find that applying Photolemur to my photos presented me with the 'look' that I was spending a great deal of time to get from Photoshop. This is a great time-saver and I find myself using it first almost every time on most of my photos to make them 'keepers'. I still love to process images in Photoshop, but now I resort to Photoshop tools only for those very special photos that show up very occasionally. Most of the time Photolemur does the job fast with results that used to take me a lot longer. Thanks, guys and ladies at Photolemur."
"As a photographer who edits in Lightroom usually, I'm surprised at how well Photolemur works. More than half of the time, the result from Photolemur is just as good as my edits from Lightroom. Customer support was also very helpful and responded within a few hours, not days."
"Photolemur has sped up my workflow beyond my expectations. I find its a great start in developing my images."
"NOT WORTH THE MONEY,ONLY HAS A SLIGHT EFFECT ON PHOTO'S.....VERY SLIGHT,DON'T WASRE YOURE MONEY."
"Photolemur has made quite a few of my pictures that I was not happy with into very good pictures. It's a good tool to have to brighten up pictures that were somewhat dull when taken. I love it."
"I want to amend the review I left yesterday. I decided that the program is not what I was looking for. Although it took a little while, the company did respond and issued a full refund."
"It doesn't work as well as products I already have. I've been emailing the company to cancel my order for 5 days already with no response. Don't waste your money."
"A great tool for amateur photographer like me !!! Easy to use, practical and economical. It works for me...."
"A unique application. So far it has worked quite well."
Photolemur is rated 4.31 based on 121 reviews