Photolemur Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Photolemur

About Photolemur: Make all your photos perfect with cutting-edge technology that automatically analyzes and adjusts everything it sees to restore lost details, touch up faces, and boost lighting and colors.

Tell us how Photolemur made you happy

"Excellent program, batch processing saves hours of work."
"Perfekt zur schnellen und erfolgreichen Bildverbesserung. Mehr Detailreichtum in Kontrast und Farbe. Für mich eine glatte Kaufempfehlung. Trotz Bildbearbeitungsprogrammen eine schnelle und intelligente Hilfe für mich als Hobbyfotograf."
"Great little program.. I take a lot of photos of birds and found that this program makes a huge difference to the colour and vibrancy of the shot. I would recommend it to anyone that want their photos to stand out."
"I really love Photolemur 3 it enhances the true colour of everything in the photo giving it a real professional touch. I have been using it from the first launch of the app. Keep up the good work"
"The results are not nearly as dramatic as the examples you show. Also charging for an update a couple of months after purchase is pretty tacky."
"Really nice programm for the beginners which allows to enhance satisfactory images to actually perfect in 80% of cases. Very easy and fully automatic. And (very important) saves a lot of time when you editing hundreds of travel photos."
"I am not a professional photographer. I need something to edit photos that are easy and quick. I have tried Photolemur and find it very easy. However, the quick part is lacking and the save function is confusing. The quality of the edited photo is great. Now, if you can make it easier to save and go to the next photo for us novices, that would be great."
"Ok for quick edits, particularly at the offered price point. However, work needs to be done to retain sharpness in processed images. If you're not able or willing to use Photoshop or Lightroom, there are other options (Pixelmator Pro, etc.) that do a better job for a few more dollars."
"Save me 85% time on color adjustment selection, filtering , choosing presets, and more editing selections. Once I find out what is what I am desiring to do, then the rest is just fine tuning. Great product, just purchase a week ago. The I can select other tools to do batch processing.."
"So easy to use. So fast. A good companion to the Aurora and Luminar series, especially when you want to do a really quick pic improvement."
"Easy to use, results are excellent. I did what I think several others have done: (1) turn off the lens corrections feature, (2) dial back the "boost" to 50% or so, and (3)use PL as a plug-in to Lightroom. The TIFF files that you get back from PL are pretty huge (depends on the size of the raw file obviously). The one "negative" I have is that I cannot see how to set the "boost" default to 50% so I can use the batch processing option on images, to my taste. Maybe a future update?"
"I used it only twice but I found it very effective and quick. It does a great job."
"I mostly use Lightroom and I take thousands of pics just for fun. For the price, this is a crazy good product and a quick use of it really speeds a lot of my processing time up in Lightroom. I don't use this for every pic but I sure do enjoy it for a lot of them."
"This product is not worth a penny. Don’t buy it! I asked for a refund and they have ignored my request. “Customer service” will not reply to me from their requests for a good review. They suck."
"All hype and no guts. Maybe I'm too advanced, being a LR and PS user, and expected this to do what it said. Software is not intuitive, is buggy and the edits are lame. Save your money and time."
"I've only had it for less than a week, but from what I can see so far, it does what it says it can do!"
"I love the results just a bit slow"
"I have just down loaded it this week, I need to work with it a little more to give a true review. So far it seems like a quick way to adjust photos."
"this is a useless program not as advertised. I want my money back."
"This is a great little app! It performs as described and perfectly fits a niche in my workflow. I produce a quarterly publication, receiving myriad of photos from several entities. While I’m able to fine-tune my centre stage pics with more complex software (Photoshop, ON1 and Lightroom) time is not always available to process the others as needed. I’ll have substantial demand for batch processing in a few weeks…looking forward to it performing as I expect."
Photolemur is rated 4.26 based on 138 reviews