Physicool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Physicool
Read Physicool Reviews

info@physicool.co.uk

51 Clarkegrove Road, South Yorkshire

Tell us how Physicool made you happy
The product is good but the bandage fixing tape de laminates and really this is not a good piece of design as it creates difficulties in securing the bandage. This will happen after about 4 - 5 uses so is an inherent issue.
Delivery of the product took 7 days wheras a bandage from a simple martial arts store was delivered within 12 hours. That is also unacceptable and they both were ordered at the same time.
I purchased this for my daughter who has been trekking whilst suffering from tendonitis. She informs me that it does provide some relief. It is still early days in her using it so hopefully in time , things will improve.
Communication with the company is very positive and prompt.
Excellent customer service excellent products delivery times could be better
Hi Nicholas,
We're sorry to hear that you haven't yet received your product. We will look into this now and contact you again shortly.
Very helpful application for relief of pain using a bandage
I would like to "rewiew the rewiew" I left for Physicool. Was I a tad hasty in my negativity towards this Company?.
After all I indeed placed an order and paid for it. The fact it never arrived was so frustrating, was this the fault of Physicool or Royal Mail well the jury's out on this. Yes it did take some time for a response from physicool but once contact was made they moved hell & highwater to address the situation so much so i am to recieve a full refund plus free product...now thats so kind.
Many thanks for your new review Russell, we're so pleased we could help resolve your issues, and hope the bandages help with your recovery. All the best.
Physicool is rated 4.53 based on 49 reviews