Piper Jonas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Piper Jonas
Read Piper Jonas Reviews

About Piper Jonas:

Piper Jonas is a professional bagpiper for hire. With nearly two decades experience playing for weddings, memorials, and celebrations throughout the Bay Area and Northern California, Piper Jonas has the experience and know-how to make your next event a success.

Tell us how Piper Jonas made you happy
Had a wonderful time! Thank you so much Jonas!!!
On time. Very pleasant. Wonderful music. An excellent tribute to my daughter who is half Scottish and will attend a university steeped in Scottish history and culture.
Jonas’s performance worked perfectly for our event. From his selection of songs, to his professional and tthoughtful presence, we were impressed. He reached out ahead of time and helped us carefully plan his part of the event. We would definitely use his services again.
If I could give more stars, I would. During these strange times it's hard to find a way to celebrate a loved one, and we really wanted my dad's 75th birthday to be special. Piper Jonas was the absolute best - clear communication, timely, kind, and also an incredible piper. The look on my dad's face when Piper Jonas walked down the driveway to our socially distant birthday party was amazing. My dad said it was the best birthday he's ever had - and Piper Jonas was the reason. Thank you so much!
Excellent piper,
Great guy,
Cortoues and respectful
Looked great,
Really made the event.
Piper Jonas was fantastic! He piped for my wedding and was truly the highlight of the day. He's a talented musician and was able to play all of the songs I requested. He was also very easy to work with and responsive to emails. He also interacted with guests and is an overall great person. I would highly recommend Piper Jonas.
Piper Jonas was superb!! It was the perfect touch to make our mother’s memorial service even more beautiful. Everyone loved it. Thank you so much!
Piper Jonas was excellent. He was on time and his attire was impeccable and true to Scottish Fashion.
His music was beautiful and everyone and our memorial ceremony was truly impressed
Jonas, I can't thank you enough for your beautiful performance at my brother Terry Sullivan's funeral. It was a highlight and reflected our Irish heritage. I know Terry would have loved it. Thank you also for your responsiveness to phone calls and directions
You are the best!
Absolutely fantastic!!
We hired Jonas for our sons wedding last year, Oct 27th @ Leal Vineyards. Jonas was very helpful in the song selections and was very accommodating as timings changed throughout the day. He made the day memorable for our many friends and family from Scotland. Would highly recommend Jonas as the Piper for your special occasion.
Outstanding!!! I could not of asked for a better performance. Jonas played at my husband’s police retirement ceremony and everyone was blown away. Jonas is amazing. Thank you for making our day extra special.
Great experience for our diploma ceremony! We continue to invite Jonas back and he does not disappoint.
Piper Jonas is excellent. He’s very professional, is a great musician and is very personable.
As a Certified Wedding Consultant of 30 years, I can say, without hesitation, that Jonas is the ULTIMATE PROFESSIONAL!! My Bride hired him, based on a recommendation, as a surprise for the Groom. He did not disappoint. Jonas responded to our questions and concerns quickly; was punctual on the wedding day; arrived in impressive, traditional garb and gave a great performance. He was extremely personable and mixed well with the guests. The Bride, Groom and everyone in attendance were elated with his performance. Jonas is on the top of my list for Bagpipers!!
Piper Jonas' performance lent a majestic and unforgettable touch to our wedding. He was professional and responsive but also easy-going and so easy to work with. I knew little about how a bagpipe performance might be incorporated into a wedding. He patiently answered all our questions and helped us to surprise the Scottish relatives with a delightful short performance that fit seamlessly into the program. The guests were absolutely thrilled and I am so glad that we found him!
Easy to work with, very flexible
Highly recommend Piper Jonas & drummer. Excellent musicianship & found a piece very meaningful and comforting to our family, at our dear Mom's graveside memorial service. Professional, empathetic and respectful demeanor and authentic tartan gear - wonderful!
Jonas played for us at my son-in-law, Jacob's memorial. At Jacob's request Jonas entered with Amazing Grace, bringing tears to all In attendance. It was absolutely one of my most memorable moments. Jonas was punctual and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a Bagpiper.
Piper Jonas played for my Moms 90th Birthday party. I highly recommend him as a bagpiper. From our first conversation he was not only professional but very prompt with responding.
The moment he started playing for me to see my Moms face with emotion and delight made it so worth it. He took the time to visit and take pictures after he finished playing which made it so much fun for everyone.
He deserves more than 5 stars!
Super easy to work with!
Piper Jonas is rated 5.00 based on 56 reviews