Piper Jonas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Piper Jonas
Read Piper Jonas Reviews

About Piper Jonas:

Piper Jonas is a professional bagpiper for hire. With nearly two decades experience playing for weddings, memorials, and celebrations throughout the Bay Area and Northern California, Piper Jonas has the experience and know-how to make your next event a success.

Tell us how Piper Jonas made you happy
Absolutely fantastic!! We hired Jonas for our sons wedding last year, Oct 27th @ Leal Vineyards. Jonas was very helpful in the song selections and was very accommodating as timings changed throughout the day. He made the day memorable for our many friends and family from Scotland. Would highly recommend Jonas as the Piper for your special occasion.
Would you recommend Piper Jonas to a family, friend, or colleague? yes
Outstanding!!! I could not of asked for a better performance. Jonas played at my husband’s police retirement ceremony and everyone was blown away. Jonas is amazing. Thank you for making our day extra special.
Would you recommend Piper Jonas to a family, friend, or colleague? yes
Great experience for our diploma ceremony! We continue to invite Jonas back and he does not disappoint.
Piper Jonas is excellent. He’s very professional, is a great musician and is very personable.
Would you recommend Piper Jonas to a family, friend, or colleague? yes
As a Certified Wedding Consultant of 30 years, I can say, without hesitation, that Jonas is the ULTIMATE PROFESSIONAL!! My Bride hired him, based on a recommendation, as a surprise for the Groom. He did not disappoint. Jonas responded to our questions and concerns quickly; was punctual on the wedding day; arrived in impressive, traditional garb and gave a great performance. He was extremely personable and mixed well with the guests. The Bride, Groom and everyone in attendance were elated with his performance. Jonas is on the top of my list for Bagpipers!!
Piper Jonas' performance lent a majestic and unforgettable touch to our wedding. He was professional and responsive but also easy-going and so easy to work with. I knew little about how a bagpipe performance might be incorporated into a wedding. He patiently answered all our questions and helped us to surprise the Scottish relatives with a delightful short performance that fit seamlessly into the program. The guests were absolutely thrilled and I am so glad that we found him!
Would you recommend Piper Jonas to a family, friend, or colleague? yes
Easy to work with, very flexible
Highly recommend Piper Jonas & drummer. Excellent musicianship & found a piece very meaningful and comforting to our family, at our dear Mom's graveside memorial service. Professional, empathetic and respectful demeanor and authentic tartan gear - wonderful!
Would you recommend Piper Jonas to a family, friend, or colleague? yes
Jonas played for us at my son-in-law, Jacob's memorial. At Jacob's request Jonas entered with Amazing Grace, bringing tears to all In attendance. It was absolutely one of my most memorable moments. Jonas was punctual and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a Bagpiper.
Piper Jonas played for my Moms 90th Birthday party. I highly recommend him as a bagpiper. From our first conversation he was not only professional but very prompt with responding. The moment he started playing for me to see my Moms face with emotion and delight made it so worth it. He took the time to visit and take pictures after he finished playing which made it so much fun for everyone. He deserves more than 5 stars!
Would you recommend Piper Jonas to a family, friend, or colleague? yes
Super easy to work with!
Would you recommend Piper Jonas to a family, friend, or colleague? yes
We will definitely hire Piper Jonas to perform Scottish bagpipe music at future events. Piper Jonas was worth every penny of his fee - and that is our opinion as a family of notorious penny pinchers! Piper Jonas showed up on time. He was polite to all the guests. Piper Jonas followed directions and cooperated with the School Principal, so his multiple performances coordinated with other performers. Piper Jonas wore traditional Scottish men's clothing including plaid kilt, sporran, hat, vest. He represented Scotland and America in a healthy, clean, calm manner, even when surrounded by very inquisitive kids. Piper Jonas played Scottish bagpipe music in a dignified yet energetic manner. Adults and kids enjoyed his performances. Piper Jonas was also comfortable with allowing adults and kids take photos with him, and ask him lots of questions between playing music. We found him by searching the internet -- so we were a little apprehensive because his fee seemed high and we didn't know if he would even show up -- but we we're lucky because Piper Jonas was far better than advertised. Piper Jonas was awesome. We absolutely recommend him for any large event. Everyone was thrilled with his lively bagpipe playing and ability to engage the audience. Catherine and William Stuart March 2019
Really Good!
Would you recommend Piper Jonas to a family, friend, or colleague? yes
We asked him last minute to play at a military honor guard memorial service. He was amazing. Very professional sounded excellent and folded into the service without any preparation.
Piper Jonas looked great, played great and his music gave our wedding such a romantic and emotional touch. Just loved everything about his service. Would recommend him to anyone!
Initially, I had another piper reserved but after speaking with Jonas, I asked him to play at my father's funeral. Jonas answered all my questions and was comfortable to talk to. Before the burial, Jonas had an outline of each song he was going to play and conferred with me in every step. My father received military honors during his interment and Jonas had impeccable timing in playing the bagpipes. Jonas played beautifully. The music was touching and heartfelt. My family was very impressed and despite the burial of my father, I was happy Jonas was there to play Amazing Grace and other songs. On behalf of the family, Thank you!
Would you recommend Piper Jonas to a family, friend, or colleague? yes
Exactly as expected. Professional, polite, excellent performance and dress. Could not have asked for anyone better.
Would you recommend Piper Jonas to a family, friend, or colleague? yes
We, of the Scottish Rite San Francisco Chapter of Knights of Saint Andrew, would like to recognize Piper Jonas for an outstanding performance providing the music for our annual Robert Burns Supper - a humble, dignified, and truly talented musician.
Would you recommend Piper Jonas to a family, friend, or colleague? yes
We hired Piper Jonas as a surprise for our daughter's wedding. No one except my husband and I knew he would be there and he was the hit of the wedding. He stayed hidden until after the ceremony and at the perfect time, began "When Irish Eyes are Smiling". I heard my daughter say "Oh I love this!" as she walked down the isle. He was professional, dressed to the tee and serenaded our guests to the reception. It was perfect! Thank you Piper Jonas!
Would you recommend Piper Jonas to a family, friend, or colleague? yes
Jonas arrived early in full gear, warmed up away from the event and proceeded to perform the songs we carefully chose together with the utmost professionalism. We asked him if he'd like to join our celebration after the event and he spent time mixing with the crowd for a short while. All were happy to engage with Jonas and were in awe of his performance. I'll hire Jonas again.
Piper Jonas is rated 5.00 based on 47 reviews