Piper Jonas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Piper Jonas
Read Piper Jonas Reviews

About Piper Jonas:

Piper Jonas is a professional bagpiper for hire. With nearly two decades experience playing for weddings, memorials, and celebrations throughout the Bay Area and Northern California, Piper Jonas has the experience and know-how to make your next event a success.

Tell us how Piper Jonas made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Jonas was tremendous at my Dad's memorial service; we were blessed to have him perform and make the day even more poignant and memorable. Many thanks Jonas!
Jonas recently played at my dad's funeral and his performance was spot on. He was very professional, understanding and experienced. I would highly recommend him.
Jonas was such a pleasure to work with. He put on a beautiful performance at a memorial service. In addition to being an excellent performer, he was professional and compassionate. I would give him 10 stars if I could.
Jonas was awesome! We hired him for our wedding recessional on the Marin Headlands. Everyone loved the surprise and a few guests thought they there in a Scottish saga for a moment. Thanks again, Jonas!
Thank you for playing at my father's graveside service. I received many compliments about the quality of your musicianship. Hearing you play profoundly contributed to the experience of saying goodbye.
We recently had a memorial for my father-in-law and we hired Jonas to come play for us. It was a jaw-dropping experience and it really made the whole memorial a lot better. He played specific songs, marched into the memorial, was dressed professionally, and conducted himself in a professional manner. I highly recommend using him for any services that you may need done.
Jonas was a wonderful addition to our St. Patrick's Day party. He was super friendly and patient while our friends asked questions and took pictures. Booking and day of coordination was a breeze - would definitely book again. Thank you!
Hired Piper Jonas as a surprise for my son's engagement party. He was on time, ready to go, and engaged the crowd. Found out he also attended Santa Clara when my son was there. A great guy and a great bagpiper.
You were awesome! The members and guests really enjoyed you!
It was such a pleasure to hear you play yesterday. The guests loved it and it really added to the magical atmosphere. We will certainly keep you in mind for future events.
He was great and very accommodating for our family reunion of 24. If we need a piper again we would definitely ask for Jonas.
Thank you for the great job you did at our event. Hearing “Happy Birthday” on bagpipe was a first for me and I think it was just a delightful way to end the program. Well done!
Everyone on the committee was raving about how wonderful you were and how much more meaning it added to the luminaria ceremony to have you lead us around the track with your amazing bagpipe playing!
I work in the press office of Cal Performances. We just want to thank you again for coming all the way from Santa Clara for the Alexander McCall Smith talk yesterday.
Piper Jonas is rated 5.00 based on 54 reviews