pirelli Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend pirelli

How would you rate pirelli ?

"I changed the original tyres of the car after 3 years of normal wear out and replaced them in October 2015 with Pirelli Cinturauto P6 tyres. I drive an average of 10,000 miles per year, the air pressure in the tyres is the correct one as specified by the car, and I drive on country roads but very carefully. In December 2016 the right front tyre showed a bulge on its sidewall so I replaced it immediately with another Cinturauto P6. In January 2017 the left front tyre showed a similar bulge on its sidewall so I replaced it immediately with another Cinturauto P6. In May 2017 this left front tyre which had been replaced in January 2017 showed once again a similar bulge on its sidewall so, once again, I replaced it with another Cinturauto P6. And now, in November 2017 the back right tyre has exploded, I was not aware if there had been a bulge in the sidewall of this right back tyre as I would have replaced it immediately if I had seen one. Pirelli blames my driving and does not offer me any warranty. I blame Pirelli because I don't think a tyre should be so fragile and because I never had any problems with the original tyres of the car with a similar type of driving. As the tyres have been failing one at a time I have had to keep replacing the defective tyres for the same model but this last explosion has scared me and I am going to replace all four tyres with others that are not so fragile."
pirelli is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!