plane exhaust Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend plane exhaust

Tell us how plane exhaust made you happy

"What do you do when it is 3:00 pm on a Friday and your A&P mechanic calls you to say your plane has a hole in the exhaust and the plane is scheduled to leave the very next morning, well...besides panic. This is what happened, a call to Plane Exhaust in Tamarac, Florida was the save the day event. I spoke with Stephen who checked to see what they had in stock and sure enough they had what I needed. I drove to KFXE immediately knowing that Stephen said he would wait for me. On the way, I find out I needed more parts, sure enough they had everything I needed. I got there and I felt like I was the only customer that mattered and this is a very busy operation. Needless to say, there is not enough I can say about these folks at Plane Exhaust but I will say this they are Plane Saviors, plain and simple."
Are you plane exhaust? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
plane exhaust is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews