plane exhaust Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend plane exhaust

How would you rate plane exhaust ?

"What do you do when it is 3:00 pm on a Friday and your A&P mechanic calls you to say your plane has a hole in the exhaust and the plane is scheduled to leave the very next morning, well...besides panic. This is what happened, a call to Plane Exhaust in Tamarac, Florida was the save the day event. I spoke with Stephen who checked to see what they had in stock and sure enough they had what I needed. I drove to KFXE immediately knowing that Stephen said he would wait for me. On the way, I find out I needed more parts, sure enough they had everything I needed. I got there and I felt like I was the only customer that mattered and this is a very busy operation. Needless to say, there is not enough I can say about these folks at Plane Exhaust but I will say this they are Plane Saviors, plain and simple."
plane exhaust is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!