PlayerBoost Reviews

of reviewers recommend PlayerBoost
Read PlayerBoost Reviews

About PlayerBoost:

Our team is full of experienced players who have played this game since Destiny Beta, so our team is very knowledgeable about the Destiny franchise and specialize in every category for pvp and pve.

Want a flawless in Trials of Osiris? You got it! Our highly skilled players in pvp have taken thousands of accounts flawless in trials with ease, earning our clients all the desirable loot they want from Trials of Osiris or even speeding through the competitive playlist to earn Legend rank and our pve players are the best there is with thousands of raid clears. With PlayerBoost you can be sure you have truly the most elite players Destiny has to offer on standby, ready to breeze through your order so you can start enjoying your rewards with no hassle, stress or effort.

We have completed over 34,000+ orders and strive for efficiency, so most activities are completed within 24 hours. We care immensely about the safety of your account and we have invested greatly in a system that protects you and your account information at all times. Your information is not stored after your order is completed and only given to your trustworthy booster.

Along with our friendly 24/7 live chat we make it very easy for our clients to be able to communicate with your booster without any hassle. PlayerBoost's main priority is to make sure all our clients leave our site satisfied and happy with our service. We are ready and waiting to help you acquire all your favourite end game loot.

Tell us how PlayerBoost made you happy
Cutesy Is Amazing!
Cracked and great communication!
Amazing service from Joseph
Awesome
Always ready to help 5*
The order was completed on time, but nobody notified me before starting or when it was finished. I was just kicked out of an active session. I also wasn’t notified when it was completed. I’m a pretty frequent user of this service and have always given great ratings. Just a really bad experience this time
Very chill staff and boosters
Great service all legit
Can't get a raid team together so this is an option.
Great timing
Always kickin ass
You don’t answer question and you say you have booster on standby but every time I put in and order it take days before anyone answers I asked a question this morning at 7:45 to time at 9:30 you have not answer and no booster contact me that why I put very few orders, very poor service
Very easy
I’m a returning customer love what you guys do.
Excellent service
Excellent service
I love using Playerboost, they get the Task Done son!
Destiny Outlet always deliver