PlayerBoost Reviews

of reviewers recommend PlayerBoost
Read PlayerBoost Reviews

About PlayerBoost:

Our team is full of experienced players who have played this game since Destiny Beta, so our team is very knowledgeable about the Destiny franchise and specialize in every category for pvp and pve.

Want a flawless in Trials of Osiris? You got it! Our highly skilled players in pvp have taken thousands of accounts flawless in trials with ease, earning our clients all the desirable loot they want from Trials of Osiris or even speeding through the competitive playlist to earn Legend rank and our pve players are the best there is with thousands of raid clears. With PlayerBoost you can be sure you have truly the most elite players Destiny has to offer on standby, ready to breeze through your order so you can start enjoying your rewards with no hassle, stress or effort.

We have completed over 34,000+ orders and strive for efficiency, so most activities are completed within 24 hours. We care immensely about the safety of your account and we have invested greatly in a system that protects you and your account information at all times. Your information is not stored after your order is completed and only given to your trustworthy booster.

Along with our friendly 24/7 live chat we make it very easy for our clients to be able to communicate with your booster without any hassle. PlayerBoost's main priority is to make sure all our clients leave our site satisfied and happy with our service. We are ready and waiting to help you acquire all your favourite end game loot.

Tell us how PlayerBoost made you happy
Looking forward to your excellent service.
Very unhappy with my last purchase. I was texted at 10:46am saying that someone will be tacking care of my order. Right as I write this is 6:13pm and I have yet to hear anything from the person who said it was talking care of my order. The worst part is that I texted the guy 3 time through the day just to get a status and I have not received a single text back.. I also tried reaching someone via the website earlier today and nothing.. my worst purchases so far from Playerboost ??
Amazing as usual
Amazing love this company!
They get the job done fast and to spec.
Amazing fast service, booster was excellent communicator. I’ve used this service many times before and will continue for the foreseeable future as they’re the best in the business
Booster used locked weapons and gear to infuse what he wanted for raid. Customer service will not respond after a sale!
Always on point… I’m too busy to complete on my own so these guys help me achieve what I desire
Great service! Will use again.
One of my boosters forgot to do one of the things I purchased I sent them a email telling them/her it was incomplete I got no response
My pro was fast and professional
Cutesy is the best!
Cutesy Is Amazing!
Cracked and great communication!
Amazing service from Joseph
Awesome
Always ready to help 5*
The order was completed on time, but nobody notified me before starting or when it was finished. I was just kicked out of an active session. I also wasn’t notified when it was completed. I’m a pretty frequent user of this service and have always given great ratings. Just a really bad experience this time
Very chill staff and boosters
PlayerBoost is rated 4.9 based on 2,687 reviews