www.plebcy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.plebcy.com

Tell us how www.plebcy.com made you happy
All reviews are fake. The website isn't even up, getting my friends to leave 1 stars aswell!
Stop, just stop the bad reviews! I listen to meditation on here EVERY DAY!! It's not only helped me mentally, but physically as well. I'm really enjoying this website and hope it continues in business.
Had to give this 5 stars because its amazing! I was sent here by a staff member named Jake. I had a support ticket and he handled by situation perfectly! It was easy to communicate, quick response and he helped me log into my account!
I'm super pleased with this site!
Works well, I recommend it! Ignore bad reviews.
Not as bad as I thought. Reading the reviews, I was hesitant to try it out, BUT in the end, it wasn't bad!
Pros: Music, Podcasts, Meditation etc. Theres a good amount of options to listen to, some bad, some good.

Cons: Overpriced, Horrible quality, not user friendly, slow response in live chat and in support system.
For an online streaming service, quality is pretty junky. Basically a rip off of Spotify.
Horrible!!!!!!
SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
Works, user friendly! Recommend to anyone trying for an easy file sharing website.
Great file sharing website!!
www.plebcy.com is rated 3.36 based on 11 reviews