Po-Zu Online Ltd Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Po-Zu Online Ltd

About Po-Zu Online Ltd: Our name is central to the way we go about our business. ‘Po-Zu’ stems from the Japanese ポーズ, meaning to pause, and it is our mission to provide your feet with unique respite from the frantic pace of busy lives, and to halt the damage that modern footwear manufacturing often causes to people and planet.

02072637588

contact@po-zu.com

Tell us how Po-Zu Online Ltd made you happy

"Working with staff was a pleasant experience. Really like the boots and the ethos of the company. I have the Piper V boot. I wanted a cold-weather boot that would be warm and that I could do a good bit of walking in. They are warm and aesthetic, but do not supply enough cushion/support for me. Perhaps the boot is not intended to function as footwear for long walks, so of course, that's fine. I have found that I just cannot wear them if I know I'm going to be on my feet for extended periods of time as my legs end up aching. Hope this feedback is helpful!"
"Design is great, however the red leather scuffs easily and due to colour I am unsure how to cover over. Also delivery took longer than expected, could not find the detailed info I would expect and what was available was in Portugease- but easy enough to interpret. When delivery is delayed- an email should be sent to warn customer."
Po-Zu Online Ltd is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews