Pockit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pockit

Tell us how Pockit made you happy
STAY AWAY from this unscrupulous company - they block and freeze your account and keep your money - do not answer phones or reply to emails - have reported them to the fca, bbc watchdog etc - sir alex ferguson you should be ASHAMED to have your name associated with this company! do you not have enough millions already?
does not let me leave and 'take back control' of my own money. fees are now outrageous. card is unreliable. what is offered is almost nothing. signs of going bust.. I'm locked in because there's no way to get customer service to hand back my own money, the money I have stuck there. BE WARNED. CUSTOMERS' MONEY IS NOT COVERED BY FSCS GUARANTEE SO ALL OF IT IS AT RISK I stand to lose all mine when these pirates finally fold. Believe me I've tried and by the way the FOS are silent - trying to keep money pirates afloat for brexit, I'd guess... a total nightmare against which amazingly enough I have ZERO protection..
I wish I could give u 0-stars. This is hell treatment on earth. These guys closed my account after I complained to the financial ombudsman. They lied to me that they will refund my money and asked for bank details to send the refund. They are doing everything they can to frustrate me and not refund my money. Its beyond the 10 working days plus and u are fooling me that the finance is dealing with it. I AM GOING BACK TO THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN the investigator asked to get back to her if they toss me around with the payment. Lee ,Mark, Samuel, Simone, Taylor, Steve, May God deal with u with absolute anger
They steal your money and the staff are ignorant
Help Full <3