Podcast Rocket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Podcast Rocket
Read Podcast Rocket Reviews

About Podcast Rocket:

BORN IN THE SUMMER HEAT OF 2017, OUR STORY BEGAN OUT OF GREAT NEED FOR AFFORDABLE QUALITY PODCAST EDITING.

It was a revelation when we distilled the wants of the clients – branding, authority, services or products – to one single truth. So specific and measurable, it became our only goal in the competitive market. The reason for Podcast Rocket’s existence. The “Why” we wake up in the morning and get to work. We believe in doing one thing for you and we believe in doing it well:

Be Heard Above The Noise.

services@podcastrocket.net

Tell us how Podcast Rocket made you happy
The Podcast Rocket team did a great job editing my episodes and doing admin work on the back end on my website so I didn't have to. It was a great relief handing this work off to a team of experts I knew I could trust to do great work.
I am a brand new customer of Podcast Rocket, but am already thrilled with their customer service and attention to detail. I highly recommend them!
Podcast Rocket has done a great job editing our Brands, Beats & Bytes Podcast. Also, they handle rush jobs very well and they are very responsive to our requests.
Podcast Rocket allows me to focus all my efforts on the creating part, they take care of everything else. I upload my content to their highly efficient order system, press send, and am able to follow the exact status due to their build-in trackingsystem. Couldn't be doing this without these guys!
Podcast Rocket is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews