Podcast Rocket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Podcast Rocket
Read Podcast Rocket Reviews

About Podcast Rocket:

BORN IN THE SUMMER HEAT OF 2017, OUR STORY BEGAN OUT OF GREAT NEED FOR AFFORDABLE QUALITY PODCAST EDITING.

It was a revelation when we distilled the wants of the clients – branding, authority, services or products – to one single truth. So specific and measurable, it became our only goal in the competitive market. The reason for Podcast Rocket’s existence. The “Why” we wake up in the morning and get to work. We believe in doing one thing for you and we believe in doing it well:

Be Heard Above The Noise.

services@podcastrocket.net

Tell us how Podcast Rocket made you happy
I would recommend Podcast Rocket to anyone! They've done an excellent job with my company's podcast and their customer service is outstanding.
Rob and the team are literally so amazing. They respond to messages on time, deliver orders on time and to spec. They always accommodate my timeline even the few times I have been very last minute. I highly recommend Podcast Rocket and for as-long as I host my podcast, we'll keep working together!
As a new podcaster, I was nervous about everything especially editing, and Podcast Rocket made it easy! In addition, they made suggestions on a few things and did great show notes for me! Their turn around time is crazy fast which takes the pressure off me when I have a deadline and as usual, I am running behind. I have no idea how they get things done so fast but I am so appreciative, and they never make fun of my ridiculous questions. They make me sound like a pro and if ever I have a problem (which is next to never and if I do it is usually because I screwed up) they are quick to respond. Their pricing is extremely fair and I wouldn't think of working with anyone else. You feel like you are working with friends not just someone on the other side of the web. Thank you!
Podcast Rocket is by far the best in its class. For reasonable prices I get top tier editing on my show and also quality customer service. I love that they take investment in my show by sending encouraging messages and great constructive criticism. These guys make me look like a way better podcaster than I actually am because of their attention to detail and excellence.
Fast, professional, very affordable! Loved the experience.
The Podcast Rocket team did a great job editing my episodes and doing admin work on the back end on my website so I didn't have to. It was a great relief handing this work off to a team of experts I knew I could trust to do great work.
I am a brand new customer of Podcast Rocket, but am already thrilled with their customer service and attention to detail. I highly recommend them!
Podcast Rocket has done a great job editing our Brands, Beats & Bytes Podcast. Also, they handle rush jobs very well and they are very responsive to our requests.
Podcast Rocket allows me to focus all my efforts on the creating part, they take care of everything else. I upload my content to their highly efficient order system, press send, and am able to follow the exact status due to their build-in trackingsystem. Couldn't be doing this without these guys!
Podcast Rocket is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews