Podcast Rocket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Podcast Rocket
Read Podcast Rocket Reviews

About Podcast Rocket:

BORN IN THE SUMMER HEAT OF 2017, OUR STORY BEGAN OUT OF GREAT NEED FOR AFFORDABLE QUALITY PODCAST EDITING.

It was a revelation when we distilled the wants of the clients – branding, authority, services or products – to one single truth. So specific and measurable, it became our only goal in the competitive market. The reason for Podcast Rocket’s existence. The “Why” we wake up in the morning and get to work. We believe in doing one thing for you and we believe in doing it well:

Be Heard Above The Noise.

services@podcastrocket.net

Tell us how Podcast Rocket made you happy
We have had a great experience with Podcast Rocket! From podcast editing to business strategy coaching, they have gone above and beyond our expectations! I highly recommend them to any podcaster!
I have been very happy with the level of service I've received from Podcast Rocket. They made it so easy to bring my creative vision for the podcast to life, and were very timely with the delivery of items they'd signed up to do. I'm so proud of what I've created and am very thankful for Podcast Rocket's support on this journey!
We have been so happy with every service we've gotten from Podcast Rocket. The client experience is seamless and they are so responsive to questions. When we've needed help figuring something out, they've provided us with truly helpful ideas. The quality of the podcast editing is top notch (and we've tried others) and the turnaround is fast. We've also done business strategy consulting with them and the ideas they provided to us have already proved profitable--and we're only just scratching the surface.
You guys are the best!! Thank you so much for everything you guys did for my podcast it’s sounds so good and people really love it!
Fantastic group. I hate editing my podcast and the folks at Podcast Rocket are fast and professional and have upgraded the sound of our podcast. Definitely recommend.

Rob Jones
The Family Vacationer
I am three episodes into my experience. After the first one, I signed up for a 15 episode package. They exceeded my expectations in customer responsiveness, quality, speed, and price. Less I forget, and ease of use.
Their work is very high quality and their customer service cannot be matched! They are high quality, affordable, fast, and responsive. We are extremely pleased with Podcast Rocket and look forward to continuing to depend on them for all our podcast editing needs.
We are extremely pleased with Podcast Rocket's service. We have been able to grow our professional podcast program exponentially thanks to the support and excellent work of the Podcast Rocket team. We have been using this service for several months now and every single podcast is high quality. Any time we had additional requests, we were able to easily message our representative on the Podcast Rocket platform to ask for changes. Every single time, they have been willing and able to accommodate our requests, no matter how significant, for no additional charge. We couldn't be more pleased with this service and plan to continue submitting our podcasts to them for professional editing as we grow our company. Podcast Rocket is professional, affordable, and extremely responsive to all our needs. Thank you!
I would recommend Podcast Rocket to anyone! They've done an excellent job with my company's podcast and their customer service is outstanding.
Rob and the team are literally so amazing. They respond to messages on time, deliver orders on time and to spec. They always accommodate my timeline even the few times I have been very last minute. I highly recommend Podcast Rocket and for as-long as I host my podcast, we'll keep working together!
As a new podcaster, I was nervous about everything especially editing, and Podcast Rocket made it easy! In addition, they made suggestions on a few things and did great show notes for me! Their turn around time is crazy fast which takes the pressure off me when I have a deadline and as usual, I am running behind. I have no idea how they get things done so fast but I am so appreciative, and they never make fun of my ridiculous questions. They make me sound like a pro and if ever I have a problem (which is next to never and if I do it is usually because I screwed up) they are quick to respond. Their pricing is extremely fair and I wouldn't think of working with anyone else. You feel like you are working with friends not just someone on the other side of the web. Thank you!
Podcast Rocket is by far the best in its class. For reasonable prices I get top tier editing on my show and also quality customer service. I love that they take investment in my show by sending encouraging messages and great constructive criticism. These guys make me look like a way better podcaster than I actually am because of their attention to detail and excellence.
Fast, professional, very affordable! Loved the experience.
The Podcast Rocket team did a great job editing my episodes and doing admin work on the back end on my website so I didn't have to. It was a great relief handing this work off to a team of experts I knew I could trust to do great work.
I am a brand new customer of Podcast Rocket, but am already thrilled with their customer service and attention to detail. I highly recommend them!
Podcast Rocket has done a great job editing our Brands, Beats & Bytes Podcast. Also, they handle rush jobs very well and they are very responsive to our requests.
Podcast Rocket allows me to focus all my efforts on the creating part, they take care of everything else.
I upload my content to their highly efficient order system, press send, and am able to follow the exact status due to their build-in trackingsystem. Couldn't be doing this without these guys!
Podcast Rocket is rated 4.94 based on 17 reviews