www.pokedeliver.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.pokedeliver.com

Tell us how www.pokedeliver.com made you happy
This is a SCAM. Do not buy from here. They took my money and ran.
THIS IS A REAL REVIEW, THIS SITE IS A SCAM! They take your money and run, ignoring your emails and failing to send what you order. Before you buy from here, ask yourself... why would they sell boosters at a 1/3 of the price when they could easily sell them at full price and profit? Im getting this company investigated and a refund for stealing my $200
Product and delivery once sent was all good. However, I ordered over holidays and the delivery estimate didn't account for the fact the store was shut during this period so ended up receiving it 10 days after the 2 day estimate (I understand the store may have had a note somewhere to this effect but I hadn't seen it and trusted the estimate clearly given on screen). Also came with a couple of leaflets which I dislike as wasteful.
Always perfect, can't fault them at all. Great store, great delivery, great communication and always willing to help with your inquires. Thankyou yet again for a perfect seamless service. As always will shop at your store again, infact ive already purchased another thing 👍
Ordered after the Christmas period. I was expecting some delays due to closures over the holidays and Covid regulations. Contacted customer service who were excellent and received the parcel very soon after. Very pleased with the goods and service overall.
An easy purchase, was packaged very well so arrived in perfect condition. Look forward to playing it.
This is a SCAM. The prices are obviously too good to be true. (I mean they could sell this stuff on ebay for way more). In addition to that it doesn't even make sense that the stock is unlimited when they are "selling" very rare vintage packs. Don't waste your money on this site like I did. The item never arrived and I never heard from them again. All the other reviews here are fake and meant to drown the ones that are written by actual people.
Great service’s as normally, and got a god deal on some items, thanks
My boyfriend had a blast opening them for Christmas and had some pretty good pulls too! Thank you for the quick shipment and the care in packaging! Will be ordering more Pokémon sets for our collection soon!
It takes too long because the covid, but everything it's good!
they look great, I will let you know more after my son sees them on christmas day
We pulled the Rainbow Pikachu!
Arrived quickly but prices are too high
Everything came quick and safe, thank you Ben for taking care of me !
Loving Vivid Voltage and the box I got from The Collector store arrived in perfect condition. It was also shipped in a timely manner. Very happy with the purchase!
I received prompt notifications when items were in stock, and their messages about the order statuses were great!! I would highly recommend this place for all of your orders! Thank you so much!
Excellent service! My purchase arrived quickly and in great shape! Thank you!
Packaging was excellent and cards were in good condition
Very nice packaging and arrived quickly! Would buy from again and recommend to other pokemon collectors.
Very quick shipping. Packaged nicely. No complaints, will easily be ordering again from them
www.pokedeliver.com is rated 4.47 based on 38 reviews