poochieheaven.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend poochieheaven.com

Tell us how poochieheaven.com made you happy

"I ordered an adorable but overpriced sweater because it was made specifically for boy dogs. I wasn't sure if I ordered the right size so I emailed their customer service and inquired about their exchange policy if the sweater didn't fit. They asked me what size I wanted instead and didn't send the sweater. I didn't need a different size YET and explained that. They still didn't send the sweater. A few days after THAT they finally contacted me and said they didn't have that sweater. It took them a week to let me know that I wasn't going to receive anything. They were rude and unprofessional. Find a different site to do shopping for any pet products if you're looking to receive your order in a timely way, be informed about the status of your order, or desire professional service. Awful."
poochieheaven.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access