Poppets Reviews

Read Poppets Reviews

01273 770449

hello@poppets.biz

50 Blatchington rd

Tell us how Poppets made you happy
Very good service
Prompt delivery (with regular and accurate updates) of very good quality toys and excellent customer service (in response to a query I had before placing the order).
Excellent service, everything 1st class, highly recommend, excellent value for money,
Good price, quick delivery.
Excellent quality products, excellent packing and service. Speedy delivery. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Prompt delivery and kept informed throughout, well - packaged. Drum and xylophone both look more robust and safe than others I researched. Very pleased with them!
Good quality and delivered on time
Prompt and efficient supply of item I wanted. Thank you
Great customer service, corrected a mistake immediately and with great apology. Lovely products. Would definitely buy from them again.
Good service, very clear and accurate delivery updates! Product was a present, so can't comment on that as it went straight to our friends.
Excellent prompt service and the drum looks as though it is better made and will be more hard wearing than the others I researched. The xylophone also looks as though it will be great fun
Great product, well packed and dispatched quickly. Excellent service, slightly cheaper than the rest. Would definitely use them again.
Excellent service and easy website to use and I've been told by my daughter, an amazing toy shop!
Great site, quick delivery, overall pleased with purchase
Amazing customer service, lovey shop. I'm very happy and I'm sure the kids will be too!
Thank you so much , we have been looking everywhere for some tunnels they are just what we wanted,the service was very good too thank you
Item despatched quickly. It's a present so hasn't been opened yet.
Prompt delivery, dispite ordering over the weekend and Product arrived wrapped lovely! Thankyou for a great service!
Delighted with excellent service, fast delivery, easy web site, good price for purchase. Thank you.
Exceptional service , fast delivery, great communication.
Poppets is rated 4.95 based on 429 reviews