Portmeirion UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Portmeirion UK

Tell us how Portmeirion UK made you happy
Excellent product. The most beautiful pottery in UK. I bought a dinning set "Botanic Garden" and everybody is amazed so good and wonderful they are..! My best friend bought the same set when she saw it in my house!!!
I ordered two Orla kiely large storage jars and before I checked out I double checked they we’’re the same size.
When they came one was the smaller jar, so I checked the website again and yes the wrong dimensions we’re advertised,
I brought this to there attention and they admitted they had written the wrong sizes on their website.
This is classed as false advertising.
I have now had to search with great difficulty to find the same jar in a larger size . Thought the company would have suggested that I keep the small jar due to inconvenience caused but no , they sent a label for me to return it via the post office .. another job to do. not a happy Bunny!
I sent a request to amend my order within 24 hours of placing the initial order, but they have ignored my message and dispatched the wrong order 2 days later. When I complained, they refused to assist me, leaving me with stress over this pre Christmas period. I will never use their service again.
Easy website. Good merchandise. Excellent communication and updates. Excellent service
Quality products at a good price, quick delivery and helpful customer service.
Portmeirion UK is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews