Portugal Rocks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Portugal Rocks

About Portugal Rocks: Portugal Rocks are one of Portugal's leading Stag, Hen, Group and Corporate holiday providers. We offer a full range of services, activities, trips and tours across the country including Albufeira, Vilamoura on the Algarve as well as Lisbon and Porto.

+351910752885

enquiries@portugalrocks.com

Albufeira

How would you rate Portugal Rocks?

"Great, would be 5 star but we got drunk on the last night and missed our transfer cos we slept in and we had to pay 40 euros for a taxi to hotel. Strippers and day visit to Lagos marina were the best parts..."
"Super Service from Pete and Tracy for my stag party. The Groom got jailed for fighting in the strip and they came and bailed him out in time. A+"
"Portugal Rocks arranged a bunch of activities for us - clay pidgen shooting, quad biking and a day to a water park in Villamoura. Most of our group were drunk and probably not the easiest to deal with but they thankfully managed it all. I'd recommend these guys for stag or hen parties, they've seen it all when it comes to dealing with rowdy groups."
"I went on my hen do to Albufeira it was amazing 🙂 They arranged cocktail making lessons and the best stripper I've ever seen"
"Portugal ROCKS organised my brothers stag do to Albufeira. It was great, highlight was the booze cruise. Well the parts of it I can remember anyway."
"They organised a Stag Party in Albufeira for 24 of us, thought it was going to be a disaster to be honest but everything went to plan exactly as out«r itinerary said, they even helped 2 of our group who lost their passports get home, very impressed great service."
"We went on a stag do to albufeira with Portugal rocks and it was superb. Highly recommended. Quad bikes was the highlight!"
Portugal Rocks is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews