POVequipped Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend POVequipped

Tell us how POVequipped made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Customer service is horrible, been waiting on an order for 8 weeks, was given a tracking number that was not for my order stating it was delivered almost a month ago, have not gotten a response back since the phony tracking number was sent. have contacted feniex directly and they have no record of my order from them. i would not recommend any purchase from poveqquiped unless you like getting the run around once they have your money, maybe one day i will get my 3700 order from them"
Are you POVequipped? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Lights took a bit to get to me due to Feniex not having materials but overall I’m very satisfied with the shipping and communication. Thank you"
"fast shipping, easy to install plus they are very bright lights"
"Great shipping, I got my lights the next day. they have a great financing option that helped me get all of my lights at once. Thanks"
"I installed off road lights on my jeep and they look amazing and work great. It was a little hard to reach customer support when I had a wiring question but I got it figured out and I love my lights."
"Fast shipping, the products were exactly what I expected."
"“Have purchased several products which are top notch. Customers service top notch too.”"
"Awesome Shipping Times!"
"Received the lightbar as promised however reaching my sales rep was a job. I was told they are career fire and police which causes some of the sales reps to be out of the office during business hours. Live chat was very helpful as well as text messaging. I didnt realize I could text my sales rep until after I received the bar"
"I bought this as a pilot/escort vehicle driver. It works fantastic and looks even better with my silver car. The lights are very bright and i like all the modes. I did have an issue with one of the sets of lights within 2 weeks though. After taking the light apart i saw there was a bad connection. Since fixing the connection there have been no problems the last 20,000 miles. The magnets are good, the cord is long enough for me. It feels very solid. This is a bargain."
"Item delivered exactly as expected and easy to install. I had read the comments about the stickers being all shuffled in the package so I knew to expect that. Please expect it. Still giving a 5 since my expectations were managed and met, but it is probably the one thing that Feniex should packaged differently"
"Talking about some fast shipping! Ordered yesterday morning and they just arrived in the mail. You site is my #1 to go to site for my lights now."
"Love the new gril lights. I’ll send a video if you want"
"Been buying POV equipped products for about 5 years. There products and customer service are beyond 5 Stars. These guys will make sure you get you money worth. Again it’s just not about buy the products it’s the customer service they provide. They make the installing of these products easy for first timers having emergency equipment on there vehicles.These guys stand behind there products and everything you hear about them like low prices, variety of options to pick and many more are true. I highly recommend POV equipped lights for anyone! Again thanks for everything!"
"Great quality at a great price. Looking to add two fusions for my side and rear warning. Great customer service and warranties."
"Made a call and had my new bar installed that Friday. Thank you guys"
"Loving the new overnight shipping program. Our tow company will absolutely be using you guys as our primary go to company. Elisa is great too."
"Excellent company. Great lights. Superb customer service!!"
"Thank You."
"Dad loved them! Thx!"
POVequipped is rated 4.72 based on 26 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access