POVequipped Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend POVequipped

Popular Questions:

How can I contact POVequipped?

Tell us how POVequipped made you happy

Telephone
"Love the new gril lights. I’ll send a video if you want"
Are you POVequipped? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Been buying POV equipped products for about 5 years. There products and customer service are beyond 5 Stars. These guys will make sure you get you money worth. Again it’s just not about buy the products it’s the customer service they provide. They make the installing of these products easy for first timers having emergency equipment on there vehicles.These guys stand behind there products and everything you hear about them like low prices, variety of options to pick and many more are true. I highly recommend POV equipped lights for anyone! Again thanks for everything!"
"Great quality at a great price. Looking to add two fusions for my side and rear warning. Great customer service and warranties."
"Made a call and had my new bar installed that Friday. Thank you guys"
"Loving the new overnight shipping program. Our tow company will absolutely be using you guys as our primary go to company. Elisa is great too."
"Excellent company. Great lights. Superb customer service!!"
"Thank You."
"Dad loved them! Thx!"
"Lights are installed. I couldnt think of a better way of starting the 2019 year. Thank you povequipped for giving me the ability of owning high quality lighting when I couldnt afford to pay out of my pocket at once. thats what real brotherhood is all about"
"Thanks for the hookup! My Feniex bar is moving traffic like never before :)"
"You guys rock! Loving my new setup!"
"Michael helped me find the right siren for my truck. thxs"
"These guys got me lights when I couldnt afford them all at once. I need them for my fire department work. Its nice to see a company that actually cares about their customers."
"Horrible customer service. Can never get a hold of anyone. Simple questions about my order should be answered quickly. I rarely ever get a call or email back. The few times I have received an answer it hasn't answered my original question. I hope I don't have issues with my equipment when it arrives."
POVequipped is rated 4.71 based on 14 reviews