Power Distribution Online Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Power Distribution Online

About Power Distribution Online: PowerDistributionOnline.com is the brainchild of PNTA, a Seattle-area supplier to the live performance community since 1975. Since launching PowerDistributionOnline.com in 2013, we have grown our expertise in portable and installed power distribution and expanded our system design and installation services. We are a Factory Authorized Dealer and Factory Authorized Service Center. We also perform Factory Authorized Programming and Commissioning. We don’t sell you knock-off products. We are with you from project start to project finish, providing support every step of the way.

(888) 995-0710

info@powerdistributiononline.com

2414 SW Andover St

Tell us how Power Distribution Online made you happy

"I was looking for a super thin power cord. The info in your description did not help, but the photo of the item looked promising. Oh well, not sure it is what I wanted and may return."
"The product is wonderful, but I never received a single confirmation or shipping email. I had to contact them multiple times to get updates on my order. Additionally, their account login would accept my credentials and I never received the multiple reset password emails that I requested."
"Nice well built"
"On time and as described"
"i absolutely love this cable! I plan to use it for my active stage monitors. I will definitely be purchasing more from this company!"
"The product is of good quality, price is fair, and delivery is prompt. The only improvement I can suggest is how on line purchases are made. The flow of the web site is a little confusing."
"Your service rocks!!"