Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Powerdirect.co.uk
Read Powerdirect.co.uk Reviews

Unit 8, Overland Park, Gelderd Road

Tell us how Powerdirect.co.uk made you happy
Similar to below, I ordered a tumble dryer on the 17th Jan from stock with a 3-5 day delivery time, no notification of dispatch, any phone calls go to a voice message of no use and there is no response to emails. Avoid.
I ordered two fridge/freezer in 18 November, all payment was changed, and I have got the confirmation email.
But now the same as another cases below, the phone not answer, and only automatically email. I think to apply to Action Fraud and urge all who was damaged from this company to make it.
Maybe the authority/ Police prevent the further fraud from them.
Ordered Large Screen TV on 27th December not had any contact from this company about delivery after numerous emails. I am not convinced I will ever recieve it so have started the refund process. In my opinion they are baiting ready for bankruptcy DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THEM.
Ordered a dishwasher in November that was showing in stock, after ordering it turns out it wasn’t in stock. I asked to cancel and they emailed to say 10-12 days for the refund.Still no Sign of the refund after 7 weeks, so have initiated a charge back with the credit card company
Scam!! Avoid at all costs do not pay for items! Go elsewhere and call them before purchasing. Using covid as an excuse!!!
Awful!!
Avoid Avoid ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Robbing fools, we ordered a TV on the 1st Jan, they didn’t take payment 4th Jan, sent me a invoice and not heard anything since, numerous calls and emails and have had no response.
To take peoples money in this current climate and not send any further info. There main telephone number gives some information about COVID 19, the branch numbers is always engaged.
In the process of getting money back from credit card company.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
Only sorry that cannot rate as minus. Complete con merchants. Have reported to trading standards. Took money and failed to deliver goods, now unreachable. AVOID THESE CROOKS!
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM ARE US.
Placed my order for a tumble drier on 26th Dec. Had a confirmation email and an invoice saying my drier would take 3-5 working days.
I gave a little leeway to allow for the Christmas period but after 3 weeks still nothing, so I tried to contact them. The landline was constantly engaged and the 0333 number had some lame message about covid 19 so I tried emailing them, nothing.
I now have my money back with a chargeback from my back, not from Powerdirect, bunch of shysters, avoid at all cost!!!!
Purchased a Bosch Fridge with Ice Box on 4th December 2020. They took the monies immediately and waited to hear something back from them about delivery but nothing. I sent an email to ask for an eta - no response. You can't contact anyone on the phone - they have a voicemessage to say 'send an email and they will deal with your request' - they WON'T!

I tried to check out the CEO on LinkedIn - it states that it's Dr Jas Toor who I emailed but heard nothing back from him - no surprise.

Be aware that Powerdirect.co.uk appear to be linked to Power EC Limited.

I sent a final email to their cancellations email address on 2nd January saying I went with another supplier and to refund my monies asap. Received an automated response to say I should expect to wait 10-12 days for the monies to reach my account - no surprise to learn it didn't and it's now 15th January at the time of writing this review.

I've taken further steps + written to Rip Off Britain and I would suggest that you do the same if you don't get any satisfaction.

I'm also looking at the Small Claims Court. IF they are having problems, then they should STOP selling immediately. I did a test and attempted to purchase the same fridge again from their website AND THEY ARE STILL SEELING IT. It's tantamount to fraud.

I purchased (and got) my new Fridge from ao.com. I rang their Customer Services, spoke to a lovely guy who took my order and agreed a date to delivery. It arrived on the date we agreed.
I ordered a dishwasher and Power Direct have taken the money but there is no sign of the product. They are not repsonding to emails. Its impossible to contact them by phone. AVOID they are fraudulent.
I ordered a chest freezer and on the delivery note it gave two dates for delivery. They passed and no contact, tried to contact them by phone and E. Mail got a customary E. Mail back and nothing!! Trying for a refund I don't have much hope for that. Google should not recommend this company.
Paid for wine cooler, took money, no delivery or contact since. Emails bounce back. Scam company, avoid like the Covid!!!
I ordered a Samsung 65" TV mid December and contacted them a week later by email asking about when I was going to take delivery. Had email back saying I will have to wait for it to come back in stock!

It's now a month later and still not had TV and can't get through to them by phone or email now. Emails just bounce back!

Is the company still trading?

Fraud!
Further to the other recent reviews, I placed my order this evening for a Samsung TV. I had checked the company and seen the address was Geldard Road in Leeds which is where I am. Figured any problems and I could just drive over (which I may still do), and speak directly to them. Just out of interest I thought I would check out reviews of the company, and now I am total disbelief and shock. I have phoned and the message says staff only have access to email, no phones. I have emailed and it's bounced back, likely because of all the emails being received chasing up deliveries from everyone else who has been unlucky enough to order something. I have potentially lost over 500 quid, saved up over the past year or so... If I don't get my money back I will be on a mission to expose this situation!
Order made 15/12/20.
Payment deducted from my account 17-12/20.
Emailed 8 times from 15th to today (5/1/21) and have had no order confirmation or response from anything other than the automated email response.

Today I received a failed send that the email is disabled.

DO NOT ORDER FROM
THIS COMPANY!
Dreadful scammers avoid at all costs
Scammers....avoid at all costs ordered a fridge in early Nov heard nothing since. In the process of recalling my credit cardcpayment
Absolutely dreadful, avoid at all costs. Will take payment, send an invoice then you'll never hear from them again or receive your ordered item. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Shameful, fraudulent, thieving company - take payment with no intention of fulfilling order. For all consumers I suggest you request a chargeback from your bank while still in the permitted timeframe as you will not receive your order from Power Direct.

I'm appalled that the company are finding time to submit false reviews on other sites but haven't replied to any of their customers' refund requests for months.

Power Direct have taken over £700 from me in August with no intention of fulfilling my order. I'm having to take legal action as they are not responding to any form of contact. As other customers have mentioned I believe the company is going into administration while still taking payments to relieve their debt. Absolutely appalling behaviour especially at a time like this.
Powerdirect.co.uk is rated 4.22 based on 496 reviews