practical.co.uk Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend practical.co.uk

Tell us how practical.co.uk made you happy

"I've had problems with "practical" since I got put with them (through work). Got my own van in September, and still waiting for my £200 deposit & my invoices! After going down every week or getting in contact with Adam the manager, they have fobbed me off each time! Thursday (25/10) I went down, (pre-informed again) to find the manager wasn't there & over the phone to one of his guys said he'd be down round half 5. This was at dinner! So I agreed thinking FINALLY it will get sorted... To then receive a call from Adam (manager) at 4ish to say he won't make it to Practical in time as stuck in traffic. He asked for my bank details and said he'd put the money into my account. Still NOTHING! I was paying £600 a month for a battered van, found the spare wheel was illegal when I needed it due to a puncture! And when the red engine light came on, I pulled over somewhere safe, informed the manager. Told by the manager that, breakdown was my responsibility and that its in the T&C's. Looked into the T&C's and had nothing about breakdown other than inform them immediately (which I did) and they are to fix it, "if unable, to give the renter another van or allow renter to terminate hire". And when it needed tyres replacing, I went down to Practical (which I had pre-informed them of) and instead of them doing their job, I ended up doing it! Sending me to go and sort the tyres out myself! 10 minutes drive to a specific tyre place! I've been lied & deceived by the manager (Adam) I would recommend everyone to AVOID! I know of several others that are unhappy or have had problems with them. I also know that they keep people's bank details on file which is ILLEGAL."
Are you practical.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
practical.co.uk is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews