PranaLine Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PranaLine

How would you rate PranaLine ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Katherine

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about PranaLine in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My Pranamat was a bit sharp at first, but now I am used to the feeling. After a few minutes on the mat it begins to feel amazing. I like to use mine to ease period pain and to feel better when I am hungover :P"
Amanda Hayes
"I was hesitant about ordering a Pranamat because of the price tag. I wasn't sure if I was really going to use it and thought it was a lot of money to spend on something I might not want. But I eventually decided I was going to bite bullet and I am sure glad I did! First impression I thought I had made a big mistake, but as I am getting familiar with the product I have changed my mind! It's intimidating right out of the box but learning how to use it properly I have come to love it! I now look forward to taking some time everyday to lay on my pranamat and enjoy it"
PranaLine is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews