Premier Disability Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

94.29%
Industry Average
We really appreciated the services rendered in our case. We are faced with another problem and that is while the case was won we lost the disability to get her Drs. and therapist paid so now have her condition that we cannot afford. This is not good as she really needed someone to regularly see and monitor the condition. Why is she is not on disability in this sence of the word.?
posted 9 months ago - Star Larrabee
My case was done within 5 months! The service cost was upfront.
posted 10 months ago - Cynthia Wilson
I do reccomend their services.
posted 11 months ago - Debra Swan
Premier Disability was very helpful in getting my disability. They always answered my questions when I called. The department that set up my Medicare was great. Mr. Chrisensen was so informative and helped me to understand what I needed. I couldn't have done it without Premier Disability and their services.
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
I am very happy with this service, I will recommend premier Disabilty to everyone.
posted 11 months ago - Frank Kargol
I had a hard time getting on disability Social Security and your service really help me to get the money I need it from Social Security. But my 3-year annual review is coming up so can I still use you guys? Pay for your services from the money coming to me??
posted 11 months ago - Cheryl Kirwan
I was very pleased with the level of service I received. Premier was very professional and most of all they cared about my situation. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.
posted 11 months ago - Carmen Allen
Would definitely recommend family or friends about your services was amazed in how quickly you were able to get my SS disability approved
posted 11 months ago - Claudio Arce
Premier is an excelent service with a compassionate staff who have the never say die attitude about helping clients. You can tell that these people love their job by their proficiency alone.
posted 11 months ago - Ronald Colbert
I was approached by th service and rcvd good honest reliable service thank you for the job well done!
posted 11 months ago - John Powers