Premier Disability Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier Disability
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Premier Disability made you happy
Thanks to yall helping me I got want i need to help me throw the rest of my life. Y'all are a God send to poeple like me. Thank you.
You believed me and helped me when everyone else gave up on me I can't thank you enough.
You are the BEST!!!!!
Excellent company to deal with. They answered all question I had. I could contact them anytime and they would update where my case was in the process. I am very satisfied with this company and all the people I dealt with. They do not give you false hope but are honest about where you stand as far as the law is concerned. I would definitely recommend them to anyone having issues with Social Security department.
We really appreciated the services rendered in our case. We are faced with another problem and that is while the case was won we lost the disability to get her Drs. and therapist paid so now have her condition that we cannot afford. This is not good as she really needed someone to regularly see and monitor the condition. Why is she is not on disability in this sence of the word.?
I had a wonderful experience dealing with Premier Disability. They were extremely thorough in completing my application and they went above and beyond helping me get my disability approved. I can’t thank you enough
Very professional Premier also kept me on track my appointments and hearings thank you so much for all your time and concern would recommend you highly
I knew nothing of the process or paperwork involved. I was totally intimidated and lost. Premier walked me through all of it, every step of the way. They were quick to respond to me and helped me write-up a complaint regarding a doctor's lack of professionalism. I had heard horror stories from others about treatment and length of time to resolution. My case was done within 5 months! The service cost was upfront. I can't thank Premier enough. I recommend this company to others without hesitation.
So glad I chose premier disability to help with applying for disability. They handled everything , leaving me stress free. Received my disabilty on first attempt.
PREMIER DISABILITY HELP ME GET MY DISABILITY WITHIN 6 MONTHS. AND I HAVE RECOMENEND THEM TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS DISABILITY. VERY HAPPY!
The staff is very professional, patient, understanding, & reassuring throughout the full process. They helped relieve my anxieties & educated me every step.
Sometimes there was a lag period from one step to another. Make sure you help them monitor the reveival of documents that they scan in to proceed. Keep being the mediator between businesses & Premier. This way, everyone stays ontop of the many steps & holds people accountable. It is a lifesaver that they document who you spoke to last & what was discussed. This way, you don't have to tell your story all over again.
Expensive, but well worth the money in the long run with their winning knowledge & succeses. I do reccomend their services.
Sincerely,
Deb
Premier Disability was very helpful in getting my disability. They always answered my questions when I called. The department that set up my Medicare was great. Mr. Chrisensen was so informative and helped me to understand what I needed. I couldn't have done it without Premier Disability and their services.
I am very happy with this service, I will recommend premier Disabilty to everyone.
You did so good for me so when my husband need it I told him about you and now we tell everyone we know that needs help to contact premier disability.
premier disability and there staff got me threw the toughest times of my life and my attorney top notch. i would recommend premier to anyone looking for the best. thank you premier.
Thanks to Premier my case was handled within a year.
I did not feel any stress while they help me with my application
Very easy to work on with
Great results
Very helpful I was able to receive my benefits because of Premier Disabilty.
Although my experience was good, it would have been better if l had the option to receive my settlement as a lump sum, instead of spread out over time. I don't recall being given this option. I found my own place, but have very little furniture.
Premier Disability is rated 4.90 based on 178 reviews