Premier Disability Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Premier Disability
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Thanks to yall helping me I got want i need to help me throw the rest of my life. Y'all are a God send to poeple like me. Thank you."
"We really appreciated the services rendered in our case. We are faced with another problem and that is while the case was won we lost the disability to get her Drs. and therapist paid so now have her condition that we cannot afford. This is not good as she really needed someone to regularly see and monitor the condition. Why is she is not on disability in this sence of the word.?"
"Thanks to Premier my case was handled within a year."
"Although my experience was good, it would have been better if l had the option to receive my settlement as a lump sum, instead of spread out over time. I don't recall being given this option. I found my own place, but have very little furniture."
"It was good"
"I would recommend Premier Disability to other."
"I don't have anything bad to say they did make things pretty simple they weren't able to get me any money but they were able to get me to work you get MedicareI recommended them to several people and I would highly recommend them to anyone else if I need assistance in the future I will contact them"
"Efficient quick service"
"Great company worked hard to get me approved!"
"I have a lot of good things to say! They were very in touch. Thru mailings or phone or email. Always had a case manager available to take notes or consult with when I had questions. I won my case."
"Did a great job and thanks for everything"
"They were always just a phone call away if I needed anything. I was always treated with respect and things got taken care of by them. I would like it if SSI would do the same and quit making me wait on my back pay."
"Very informative kept in touch with the client my daughter will be going with them in the future"
Premier Disability is rated 4.90 based on 178 reviews