Premiere Outdoor Movies Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Premiere Outdoor Movies

About Premiere Outdoor Movies: As the East Coast’s #1 outdoor movie company—our Event Packages, experienced technicians and customer support enables townships, communities, families, and companies to produce high quality, memorable events for their viewers from Maine to Florida.

877-767.4338

events@premiereoutdoormovies.com

Tell us how Premiere Outdoor Movies made you happy

Own Driver
Diane Kunze
"Our thanks for the great job at our park. The set up and take down was a thing of beauty. Everything looked and sounded good. We didn't feel rushed, we felt taken care of."
Sean Lynch
"130 cars, 500 people. It was a great time. Thank you Roger and your staff for a great drive-in movie."
Shanice Fulton
"I rented the backyard movie screen for my son 6th birthday party. It was nothing short of amazing the kids and the parents had an awesome time. The staff was very pleasant, helpful, and made sure everything was to our liking. I have no complaints. They went above and beyond for my sons party. The guest were in ahhhhh and my son said "This was the best party ever!" I agree! I definitely will be utilizing their services for my next event and would recommend them to future customers. Thanks Premiere Outdoor Movies!!!"
"A night to remember! This was our first Outdoor Movie and didn't know what to expect! We were blown away. From the beautiful weather, great turnout from the community to the service from Premiere Outdoor Movie's, we couldn't have asked for more. We are already planning to do this several times next year."
"We were so pleased with the professionalism of this company. The help we received was fantastic when we started this process; and remained throughout the process. Staff are really friendly."
"I loved Premiere Outdoor Movies from start to finish! The tech was amazing, pleasant and helpful! Setup was a breeze and I will definitely be using Premiere Outdoor Movies again!"
"The staff was extremely professional and extremely friendly."
"They were on time and the residents loved the movie night. I would recommend to anyone looking for a fun and reasonable events."
"Our technician was on time, setup very quickly and was very helpful with letting us know when we should start our movie. The overall quality of the movie and sound was awesome!"
"It was an epic evening and event! The technician arrived on time and was gracious. Thank you premier outdoor movies for making this a memorable evening and night."
"Loved it!! Was a great value for the price! Will definitely book again!"
"Thanks for making our first experience using Premiere Outdoor Movies so positive. Our tech was outstanding and we appreciate all he did to ensure everything ran smoothly. We look forward to working with you again next summer!"
"My outdoor movie party was a huge success. The staff at Premiere Outdoor Movies were extremely helpful and made the event stream-less."
"I can actually tell you a much longer and crazy story but I'll keep it short. My family always has a huge Fourth of July party, what we do is a Sandlot day and play at the baseball fields then come back BBQ swim and that I always set up my own projector and watch The Sandlot with about 40 people. Ran into the biggest pickle of my life... So I googled this company Called these guys last minute and they showed up in 3 hours and put on a fantastic display I would recommend this for anybody commercial or residential!!!!"
"This was our 2nd consecutive year partnering with Premiere and we continue to be impressed with their level of customer service. It was a pleasure working with Roger and Tom and we look forward to many more years to come!"
"I thought the movie night was excellent due to the great service we received from Roger. Everything was very professional and we are happy to work with you anytime."
"I was totally impressed with the professionalism and courtesy of the Premiere staff. We had a great event and would contact Premiere for any and all future outdoor movie events. Thank you."
"Premiere did a Movie in the Park in the Wynnefield Heights community. They did an excellent job and we highly recommend them! Gail"
"Very professional in all aspects of their business. Customer service reps checked in on the event day as promised. Our technician for the evening, Tommy, was amazing. The whole event could not have gone smoother. We will definitely be using them again in the near future. I would highly recommend this company."
"Premiere Outdoor Movies did a fantastic job of providing a great movie experience for our community movie nights. We've used them several times and they're always professional, on time and friendly."
Premiere Outdoor Movies is rated 4.98 based on 43 reviews