Premiere Outdoor Movies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premiere Outdoor Movies
Own Driver
Read Premiere Outdoor Movies Reviews

About Premiere Outdoor Movies:

As the East Coast’s #1 outdoor movie company—our Event Packages, experienced technicians and customer support enables townships, communities, families, and companies to produce high quality, memorable events for their viewers from Maine to Florida.

877-767.4338

Jennifer Kalina
Premiere Outdoor Movies 5 star review on 10th November 2019
Julie Williams
More Photos & Videos
So much fun! Great set up and professional staff.
We went out of the box for our High School graduation and used Premiere Outdoor Movies as our screen provider. From day 1, it was a pleasure working with Roger and company. They communicated easily and made our jobs as administrators much easier. On the big day, it rained for a bit, pushed back some things but the 4 people who arrived from the company were knowledgeable and had plenty of time to get us ready.
It was a pleasure working with them for this event.
Premiere Outdoor Movies 5 star review on 5th June 2020 Premiere Outdoor Movies 5 star review on 5th June 2020
We had the BEST experience with Premiere for our daughters QuaranTen Drive In birthday party. We will absolutely be calling on them again. Our technician Dana was courteous and professional. I highly recommend them!
Premiere Outdoor Movies 5 star review on 26th May 2020
What a great birthday! The tech was a such a professional and the everything worked perfectly. Great picture and sound system - I will definitely rent from them again! Thank you!
Have used them for 3 years in a row now.....great experience every time....Recently this past Fall 2019, as Ted Chiodo as my tech and he was amazing and patient with my many questions....Highly recommend these guys for any move event
Dana was amazing! He dealt with some unexpected technical issues on our end due to space restrictions with grace and made sure our students had the best experience possible. We can't wait to plan our school's next movie night event!
Premiere Outdoor Movies 5 star review on 13th January 2020
This was the best outdoor movie experience! We have never seen an inflatable movie screen that was so big! And they had a real popcorn machine! We will definitely have more of these movie nights in our neighborhood again! Thanks Premiere!
Premiere Outdoor Movies 5 star review on 15th December 2019
(Orlando) -
would definitely use your services again
We hired Premiere Outdoor Movie for my sons birthday sleepover. Dana (the owner) went above and beyond to make everything perfect for us. Very professional, great communication. I highly recommend them for any event!
Premiere Outdoor Movies 5 star review on 5th December 2019
The kids loved watching the movie under the stars. Awesome quality, Exceptional service.
Premiere Outdoor Movies 5 star review on 10th November 2019
We had them at our school for a movie night. They were amazing. They came on time and set everything up. They made it a very stress free night.
This is the second year that we did this for our residents and it was great!
I was so impressed with the smooth and courteous service provided by Premiere Outdoor movies. Once our technician Dave was given access to the power supply, he quietly set up the equipment and worked around the obstacles of the trees and the driveway on my property, and the 20 boys and girls running around. The picture and sound quality were excellent. Highly recommend!!!
Premiere Outdoor Movies delivers exceptional service time after time. This was our second year working with them for an outdoor film festival. Professional, dependable, and kind staff make the experience seamless. You can count on Premiere to take your event to the next level!
Premiere Outdoor Movies 5 star review on 27th September 2019
The crew was cooperative, very patient and completely professional. The got the screen up quickly and quietly while another event was going on. Excellent experience all the way around.
Premiere Outdoor Movies 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Premiere Outdoor Movies is definitely the place to go to if your looking to host a movie outdoor or indoor. I had serval difficulties on my end and the staff was there to help me every step of the way. They was very professional, reasonable, on time, and most importantly they were there to make sure your event was a success. I will definitely recommend them to all who are interested. Thanks again
Roger and his crew (Rich and Matthew) were incredible to work with! Very accommodating, rolled with some last minute changes and remained polite & professional! Thank you guys for everything! The night went great!
I had mixed experiences working with the tech. I am leaving an acceptable review as some were wonderful and one was poor, arriving late and affecting visitor experience.
Good morning,
When I sent payment in full, I advised on the exact location and the contact number to call. On the day of our event, there was no confirmation call to that number. I tried calling the your office which sent me to a general voice mail, a common practice whenever I called. At one point I was concerned and wrote an email to Roger. To date no reply from him. Your technician was past due to arrive at the location causing much stress. I had to go to the office to pick up something and found your technician at the borough hall address and NOT THE LOCATION DESIGNATED. He was given the borough hall address and phone number NOT the information I had given!!! Supposedly you give information through an app...you need to make sure who is inputting the information that they have the CORRECT INFORMATION!!!! Your technician was excellent. Customer service leaves much to be desired.
On time, great setup and easy to work with!
Premiere Outdoor Movies is rated 4.91 based on 69 reviews