Premiere Outdoor Movies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premiere Outdoor Movies
Own Driver
Read Premiere Outdoor Movies Reviews

About Premiere Outdoor Movies:

As the East Coast’s #1 outdoor movie company—our Event Packages, experienced technicians and customer support enables townships, communities, families, and companies to produce high quality, memorable events for their viewers from Maine to Florida.

877-767.4338

events@premiereoutdoormovies.com

Tell us how Premiere Outdoor Movies made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Have used them for 3 years in a row now.....great experience every time....Recently this past Fall 2019, as Ted Chiodo as my tech and he was amazing and patient with my many questions....Highly recommend these guys for any move event
Dana was amazing! He dealt with some unexpected technical issues on our end due to space restrictions with grace and made sure our students had the best experience possible. We can't wait to plan our school's next movie night event!
This was the best outdoor movie experience! We have never seen an inflatable movie screen that was so big! And they had a real popcorn machine! We will definitely have more of these movie nights in our neighborhood again! Thanks Premiere!
(Orlando) -
would definitely use your services again
We hired Premiere Outdoor Movie for my sons birthday sleepover. Dana (the owner) went above and beyond to make everything perfect for us. Very professional, great communication. I highly recommend them for any event!
The kids loved watching the movie under the stars. Awesome quality, Exceptional service.
We had them at our school for a movie night. They were amazing. They came on time and set everything up. They made it a very stress free night.
This is the second year that we did this for our residents and it was great!
I was so impressed with the smooth and courteous service provided by Premiere Outdoor movies. Once our technician Dave was given access to the power supply, he quietly set up the equipment and worked around the obstacles of the trees and the driveway on my property, and the 20 boys and girls running around. The picture and sound quality were excellent. Highly recommend!!!
Premiere Outdoor Movies delivers exceptional service time after time. This was our second year working with them for an outdoor film festival. Professional, dependable, and kind staff make the experience seamless. You can count on Premiere to take your event to the next level!
The crew was cooperative, very patient and completely professional. The got the screen up quickly and quietly while another event was going on. Excellent experience all the way around.
Premiere Outdoor Movies is definitely the place to go to if your looking to host a movie outdoor or indoor. I had serval difficulties on my end and the staff was there to help me every step of the way. They was very professional, reasonable, on time, and most importantly they were there to make sure your event was a success. I will definitely recommend them to all who are interested. Thanks again
Roger and his crew (Rich and Matthew) were incredible to work with! Very accommodating, rolled with some last minute changes and remained polite & professional! Thank you guys for everything! The night went great!
I had mixed experiences working with the tech. I am leaving an acceptable review as some were wonderful and one was poor, arriving late and affecting visitor experience.
Good morning, When I sent payment in full, I advised on the exact location and the contact number to call. On the day of our event, there was no confirmation call to that number. I tried calling the your office which sent me to a general voice mail, a common practice whenever I called. At one point I was concerned and wrote an email to Roger. To date no reply from him. Your technician was past due to arrive at the location causing much stress. I had to go to the office to pick up something and found your technician at the borough hall address and NOT THE LOCATION DESIGNATED. He was given the borough hall address and phone number NOT the information I had given!!! Supposedly you give information through an app...you need to make sure who is inputting the information that they have the CORRECT INFORMATION!!!! Your technician was excellent. Customer service leaves much to be desired.
On time, great setup and easy to work with!
Ted was amazing, even though we ran into a few problems he was there to help over come any issues. It was the first time I tried this event for the residents and everyone really enjoyed this event!
Thanks so much!!!
Everything well fantastically. Special thanks for Ted. We will be using them again for an annual movie night within our neighborhood. Thanks!
I was over joyed by all your help with helping put this event together.
Premiere Outdoor Movies is rated 4.91 based on 65 reviews